Anybody Collect Replica Title Belts?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You probably made the better move with the $500 as the Luxe is $800. But considering it's supposed to be Crumrine-esque -- and I have never heard of such a replica or anything close to it going for anything lower than a couple stacks -- this is probably the best one can do on a budget.
You mean like this?

This shyt look nasty as hell compared to the other Fandu ones to me.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
You mean like this?

This shyt look nasty as hell compared to the other Fandu ones to me.

Something is off about the gemstone holders to me but the dude who made that is apparently one of the best craftsmen in the field so :yeshrug:

Below is a video of what I mean:

You'll see here that the Fandu Luxe's nameplate is off (even though they NAILED it for past versions of the Big Gold which is :mindblown:) compared to its inspiration.

Silkk

Daps
Something is off about the gemstone holders to me but the dude who made that is apparently one of the best craftsmen in the field so :yeshrug:

Below is a video of what I mean:

You'll see here that the Fandu Luxe's nameplate is off (even though they NAILED it for past versions of the Big Gold which is :mindblown:) compared to its inspiration.

Love the shine but still like the regular fandu one better.

I need to find somebody who makes quality as good as fandu but has no issues violating copyrights :pachaha:

I tried a few different guys on Ebay but none of their shyt was as good as Fandu.

Been looking for a Attitude Era Big Eagle Belt, European Championship, & a WCW TV Title that high quality for YEARS now.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Might get these once that stimmy hit :noah:

0099D995BD.jpg

W07870.jpg
Just got the black Winged Eagle :wow:

Silkk

Daps
You probably made the better move with the $500 as the Luxe is $800. But considering it's supposed to be Crumrine-esque -- and I have never heard of such a replica or anything close to it going for anything lower than a couple stacks -- this is probably the best one can do on a budget.
Actually ended up copping the luxe like a year or so ago. Ended up selling it because the flaps dont overlap.

Small flaw but annoyed the shyt out of me. Gonna get another original one like I had before.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
World title belts are like art pieces to me, but I probably wouldn’t buy any and display them unless I find a wife who watches wrestling as well, which I highly doubt I’ll find :mjlol: :mjcry:

But I remember feeling like that nikka bringing my kid replica world heavyweight and undisputed belts to indie shows as a kid and school fighting people in the cage of death

Junge_Gym.max-420x243.png

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
World title belts are like art pieces to me, but I probably wouldn’t buy any and display them unless I find a wife who watches wrestling as well, which I highly doubt I’ll find :mjlol: :mjcry:

But I remember feeling like that nikka bringing my kid replica world heavyweight and undisputed belts to indie shows as a kid and school fighting people in the cage of death

Junge_Gym.max-420x243.png

My lady told me I couldn't buy any more until I created a legitimate display/got a display case for the ones I already have :russ: :manny:

That likely won't happen until we get our first house though.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
my next one (prob last). The IWGP Junior heavyweight title.

I have a total of 12 replica belts.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If, hypothetically I wanted a 90s style intercontinental belt that has the same look, feel and weight of the actual one, where would I go? And how much would that set me back