Anybody else feel like PAC's The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory album has aged the best out of all of his albums?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Great album, great thread.

Where did you get the making of… pages and is there more for other albums?

Love reading thing like that, I’ve seen The Infanous one somewhere, I’d like to print them out tbh.

The article is from an old XXL magazine issue from 2003. But I found those links on a PAC site; 2paclegacy.net

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I’d say it’s his best album period but aged the best naw. The production was strange even back than and let’s be honest mid on some songs.

2Pac’s rapping and songwriting damn near carried that album.

All Eyez on Me aged the best

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

I wish they didn't take watch ya mouth off the retail version. Also Me and My Girlfriend was supposed to be for a movie, they added that last second to the album iirc.

What movie was Me and My Girlfriend suppose to be for?

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

I wish they didn't take watch ya mouth off the retail version. Also Me and My Girlfriend was supposed to be for a movie, they added that last second to the album iirc.

The last track list he wrote down had Me and My Girlfriend on there. The only difference between that and the retail was fukk Friendz was replaced by Just Like Daddy

Daps
Some nikka round way is selling an OG version of this on cd, he wants $200 for it. I'm a old nikka and still collect cds. Got damn near all of No Limit, Cash money and death row releases. Apparently this is the real deal, not just burned on to cd but I ain't too sure.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Some nikka round way is selling an OG version of this on cd, he wants $200 for it. I'm a old nikka and still collect cds. Got damn near all of No Limit, Cash money and death row releases. Apparently this is the real deal, not just burned on to cd but I ain't too sure.

I'm sure you can find an original press for less than that

This cd was pretty scarce to find until they repressed it in 2001 or 2002

Daps
This is from the original 7 Day Theory that he completed right before he died. It has a slightly different tracklist:

1. Bomb 1st
2. Hail Mary
3. Krazy
4. Watch Ya Mouth
5. To Live & Die In LA
6. Friends
7. Blasphemy
8. Hold Ya Head
9. Lost Souls
10. White Man’z World
11. nikkaz Nature
12. Against All Odds
13. When Thugz Cry

They changed the White Man’z World beat and took a few songs off after he passed, I think it had to do with sample clearances
I think Pac picked the final tracklisting.
tupacs-original-makaveli-back-cover-album-artwork-revealed.jpg