Anybody else here alcohol/drug free?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't done drugs or alcohol in a while, but I like both, especially at the same time.

It just hasn't been convenient lately. I don't know when I'll do them again. I like sobriety too, so I'm not in any hurry to drink or do drugs again, but I probably will in the near future. :yeshrug:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
I'm not much of a drinker or smoker. So yeah drug free but I like wine cooler once in a while.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I have panic disorder also. Xanax and I became inseparable as a result. But it was prescribed to me. I haven't taken Xanax in about a year.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I have panic disorder also. Xanax and I became inseparable as a result. But it was prescribed to me. I haven't taken Xanax in about a year.

I take Ativan if I have an attack I can't control but it's a very low dose (.25 mg). Dunno if it works or my mind is tricked into thinking it works because people said they need at least 1mg to calm them down but I'm not trying to get any benzo's in me so I'm good with my low dose. I've had my bottle of 10 pills since July and I still have 6 left. Did they try to get u on any antidepressants?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
L7= square
just jokes
What you think of me isn't high up on my list of things to care about so no worries.
He's calling you a square. The letter "L" plus the number "7" form a square.
5ybzx2.png

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Never drank or did any kinds of drugs and I intend to keep it that way.

I know I would be considered a 'lame' by some in our community and I would be considered less attractive to some women but I don't give a shyt what they think.