anybody ever got chased by a stray dog in the hood before?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reminiscing on my childhood years on the eastside of buffalo and one of the things that still got me shook of dogs still till this day were stray dogs roaming around looking for flesh. Let me take u back to the 90s. Stray pitbulls, rottweiler and boxers walking around. Malnourished, angry and ready to take a nikka ass all the way off .

I remember getting chased by so many dogs, still till this day never owned a dog or want one. And nikkas always get demon dogs like pitbulls, and those things are ready to finish you. I remember a giant stray rottweiler walking around the towel head corner store, man it held me hostage, I was in that mothafukka for atleast an hour.

That was a paranoid time back in the 90s, it was like the wild west, alot different from now. U couldn't go nowhere alone, u always had to walk in packs, in case a group of nikkas wanted to kick your ass, the ones mel gibson was talking about in those tapes lol.

I digress, this is about dogs, and nothing was scarier then walking and out of nowhere a big ass angry foaming at the mouth dog shoot out the back yard lol, talk about an adrenaline rush. Seeing that will turn u into a Olympic high jumper, because you'll be on top of somebody car in a matter of seconds. But then the fukked up part of is.... the ignorant ass owner will come out the house and cuss you out about being on the car.. Now you're fighting 2 battles ... for walking down the street minding your business.

Nothing was worse than chains popping, because the slowest nikkas always had the scariest dogs. and in their mind putting a giant fukking power animal on a cord, tied to a thin ass tree was a good idea, only for the dog to react like a dog and break loose and wreck havoc.

It was like a scene out of a movie, mass hysteria. nikkas on the porch were scattering, screaming, "OH shyt!!!" hopping fences, hopping over banisters, knocking the 40oz's over, cards and table over. The dog was like king kong knocking over taxi cabs in Manhattan....totally terrorizing whoever was in sight

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I never have but people need to secure their dogs better a lot of those larger ones can easily jump fences too

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my cousin lived next door from my grandma had this angry malnourished dog who rib cage was showing, that nikka used to hear my foot steps and shoot out the damn yard...i used to tip toe to the door, and knock on the window like a mad man "OPEN UP! OPEN UP!" these nikkas would take forever to open the fukking door even tho it was like 8 ppl there at the min at all times...and that dog would be on my ass

Last edited:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Does the neighborhood crackehead count
But yeah those dogs on chains are scary as hell. word of advice too carry a large stick or mace in those neighborhoods and i always hated when people had way too short fences might get jumped or mauled

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Hood dogs mind they business unless you the type to get noticeable shook and start fukking with them with hand movements and shyt.

BS. :camby: Hood dogs are so :demonic: because the average hood nikka's idea of pet ownership is tying a dog up in their back yard that they leave outside no matter the weather and show the poor creature the bare minimum of human interaction that the animal has no choice but to go insane.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
BS. :camby: Hood dogs are so :demonic: because the average hood nikka's idea of pet ownership is tying a dog up in their back yard that they leave outside no matter the weather and show the poor creature the bare minimum of human interaction that the animal has no choice but to go insane.
Those not the ones that's usually stray tho, its usually the puppies and shyt that get let loose on purpose.

nikkas keeping them violent ass dogs

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Once.

I was walking to my house after coming back from the store,
a big ass rottweiler was just walking behind me,
I kept my cool and just walked normally,
Next thing I know the cur is rushing at me,
Luckily my house was right at the corner but I ran anyways,
He was at my heels and lunged at me,
I almost fell but the dog was just wagging his tail and trying to give me his paw
:gladbron: it was my neighbor's dog! Big guy was lost for months, I didn't recognize him, he was all dirty and his collar was gone.
We both walked back to my block and he went back to my neighbor's house.

:to:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea but most of the time it wasnt really a chase, I seen a loose dog and went the opposite way. One time I remember I got chased, chased was when a loose broly looking ass steroid pit came out the alley on my ass. I hit it so quick and ran dead on top of a nikka excursion until the owner came and got the dog then got into it with him because I told him I was about to come back and shoot the shyt outta that damn dog :francis: