anybody ever got chased by a stray dog in the hood before?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yup.

And one of my boys broke black people protocol. It was three of us walking. I turn around and walk backwards, that's just what I always did head on a swivel. Saw this chocolate lab cut the corner and start charging towards us full speed.

I turn around and haul ass. .. :whoo:fukk that I'm not waiting to see if he's friendly, hungry or frustrated with life and ready to murder something :demonic:

One of my other guys takes off too because why would I just bust out into a full sprint for no reason.

Third dude turns around on some "what's going on" :dahell: shyt. That dog missed his ass by inches :ooh: he hopped a fence and got away but that was a close one.

Dude was legit mad and asked why we didn't yell to run when we met back up.

:mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
my cousins next dog from my grandma have this angry malnourished dog who rib cage was showing, that nikka used to hear my foot steps and shoot out the damn yard...i used to tip toe to the door, and knock on the window like a mad man "OPEN UP! OPEN UP!" these nikkas would take forever to open the fukking door even tho it was like 8 ppl there at the min at all times...and that dog would be on my ass
LMFAO

the funniest is when I would be in dc in the dead of winter and nikkas would have their dogs in 15 degree 20 degree weather outside and those dogs looked miserable smh.

• Dap

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Yup.

And one of my boys broke black people protocol. It was three of us walking. I turn around and walk backwards, that's just what I always did head on a swivel. Saw this chocolate lab cut the corner and start charging towards us full speed.

I turn around and haul ass. .. :whoo:fukk that I'm not waiting to see if he's friendly, hungry or frustrated with life and ready to murder something :demonic:

One of my other guys takes off too because why would I just bust out into a full sprint for no reason.

Third dude turns around on some "what's going on" :dahell: shyt. That dog missed his ass by inches :ooh: he hopped a fence and got away but that was a close one.

Damn a lab though... I probably wouldn't have run from it most them just will stop where your at and just bark.

• Dap

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
BS. :camby: Hood dogs are so :demonic: because the average hood nikka's idea of pet ownership is tying a dog up in their back yard that they leave outside no matter the weather and show the poor creature the bare minimum of human interaction that the animal has no choice but to go insane.
Yeah I feel bad for dogs that stay in below freezing weather because people don't want their dogs inside.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
in jamaica. and those gully ass strays aint no joke like american puppies

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Once.

I was walking to my house after coming back from the store,
a big ass rottweiler was just walking behind me,
I kept my cool and just walked normally,
Next thing I know the cur is rushing at me,
Luckily my house was right at the corner but I ran anyways,
He was at my heels and lunged at me,
I almost fell but the dog was just wagging his tail and trying to give me his paw
:gladbron: it was my neighbor's dog! Big guy was lost for months, I didn't recognize him, he was all dirty and his collar was gone.
We both walked back to my block and he went back to my neighbor's house.

:to:
Happy ending:cheers:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Damn a lab though... I probably wouldn't have run from it most them just will stop where your at and just bark.

Folks in my neighborhood had a bad habit of antagonizing people's dogs with sticks/ kicking fences etc when they were in their yards, I wasn't about to risk it because buddy ran up with murderous intention. I dunno if he was in the mood to give out passes that day

• Dap

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yup got chased by a pit bull me and my nikkas, we ended up jumping on a random car. needless to say that car got fukked up:mjlol:

• Dap

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hood dogs mind they business unless you the type to get noticeable shook and start fukking with them with hand movements and shyt.

what hood dogs u seen like that?
Yea but most of the time it wasnt really a chase, I seen a loose dog and went the opposite way. One time I remember I got chased, chased was when a loose broly looking ass steroid pit came out the alley on my ass. I hit it so quick and ran dead on top of a nikka excursion until the owner came and got the dog then got into it with him because I told him I was about to come back and shoot the shyt outta that damn dog :francis:
lol my dad told this cac that he was going to shoot his dog when i was a kid at the park because the cac had it loose, and my dad told him to put it on a leash and the white dude started getting smart, talking back

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i think everybody got one car hopping story lol...and the owner always cuss u out like u have a choice..like damn my bad but this fukking wolf dog is about to kill me bytch...stfu lol

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

:mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when this one giant was dog that lived down the street got loose....this dog was terrifying but they kept him chained up...some how he got loose one day and all hell broke loose.

we used to play football in the street and that dog got out and had us on porches...hopping banisters, fences, cutting through yards

I cant remember, think it was a boxer, it was so long ago....his name was "hound-ny"

that thing was scary man...huge