Anybody here do Amazon Flex?? Starting pay is $18 a hr

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
let me ask you...cause I set my availability too..

do you have to go to the warehouse and they pick you there. or do you stay home until you get an alert on your phone?

the day came and went and I got no alerts...
I never understood the point of setting your availability because they never offered me any jobs. I had to go to the offers section and pick my shift myself through the app

You won’t know your route until you get to the warehouse to check in

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
UPDATE: I'VE BEEN DOING FLEX A LOT LATELY. I NEEDED A CHANGE OF PACE. I'M OUT IN ROMULUS NOW. THERE ARE MORE 3HR BLOCKS NOW. THE PAY IS THE SAME AND THE DELIVERY METHODS SEEM TO STILL WORK. THE APP IS STILL GARBAGE THOUGH. ALL THE MORNING ROUTES ARE NOW GONE. DSP'S GET FIRST DIBS ON ROUTES SO THAT'S A THING OF THE PAST. YOU CAN STILL GET A 3/2/2 IN AND MAYBE A WHOLE FOODS BLOCK TO END THE NIGHT.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
UPDATE: I'VE BEEN DOING FLEX A LOT LATELY. I NEEDED A CHANGE OF PACE. I'M OUT IN ROMULUS NOW. THERE ARE MORE 3HR BLOCKS NOW. THE PAY IS THE SAME AND THE DELIVERY METHODS SEEM TO STILL WORK. THE APP IS STILL GARBAGE THOUGH. ALL THE MORNING ROUTES ARE NOW GONE. DSP'S GET FIRST DIBS ON ROUTES SO THAT'S A THING OF THE PAST. YOU CAN STILL GET A 3/2/2 IN AND MAYBE A WHOLE FOODS BLOCK TO END THE NIGHT.
what you mean you're out in Romulus? is that a place or a new app?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:heh: I havent done that in two years.

I just realized what Amazon flex does..

They legit give flex drivers a lot of fukked up routes in the hood, housing projects and hard to get into apartments.....

It's not all like that because, I went to some superlavish places in LA, but a lot routes most people had were in potentially problematic areas. I never had any issues with gangs, even ran into some peeps that showed me where some apartments were.

But it's not a job for the timid.

Dolla$

Daps
What does DSP mean? But i always wondered why i never could get a morning shift before i go to work. The only morning shifts i have been able to get are on Sunday’s

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
What does DSP mean? But i always wondered why i never could get a morning shift before i go to work. The only morning shifts i have been able to get are on Sunday’s

DSP IS DELIVERY SERVICE PARTNER. BASICALLY FLEET OWNERS WHO HIRE DRIVERS AND DELIVER FOR AMAZON.

Dolla$

Daps
Just banged out a 3 and half hour block in a hour :ahh:

At the warehouse bout to bang out another 3 hour block :smugdraper:

Easy money brehs don’t sleep! :ohlawd:

Dolla$

Daps
Did a 4 block today...never again :whew:

Had me bussing my ass out there and had to forfeit a 3 hour block because i wasn’t going to make it back to the warehouse in time

Most I’m doing moving forward is 3 and half hour blocks

Could’ve made more money than i did today. Tryna make at least $200 on the days that I’m off

Dolla$

Daps
Anyone noticed they increased their rates? :ehh: