Anybody here that was a huge procrastinator and achieved super focus? How did you do it?

FSP

Banned
Daps
I've been able to do it but I lost it back in high school

I needed to be at or near peak physical condition because then my level of personal energy can overcome my desire to procrastinate. I'm serious

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Unless it's something that you're really interested in, the answer is probably a non-racemic mixture of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine, or something similar; legal examples of such a mixture are Adderall and Vyvanse. I should note that this is on the basis that you don't have any other mental health issues that could affect concentration i.e depression or anxiety, for example.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Unless it's something that you're really interested in, the answer is probably a non-racemic mixture of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine, or something similar; legal examples of such a mixture are Adderall and Vyvanse. I should note that this is on the basis that you don't have any other mental health issues that could affect concentration i.e depression or anxiety, for example.
Oh man. This too. Amphetamines :wow:

You don't want the levo though

All dextro. They used to sell a drug called dexedrine, never got my hands on it. But it was apparently the goat

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I learned to find balance between obsession consistency focus and determination.

In order to achieve that you must first realize who you are currently as honest as possible.

After that realize the man you want to be. How he should look talk act feel think.

Keep the image of the man you want to be in your head and use it as motivation for whenever find your self slipping back into the "old man"

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I stopped my procrastination by leaving notes everywhere I'd go telling me to go do my shyt. Meditation also helps.
I find that I have to do the horse and the carrot technique to myself and it actually works.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Depends on what kind of attention/operation span you have, whether it's high or low. You might just need a quiet learning environment so you're super focused and able to finish all your tasks. Get a planner/agenda, put everything in there, learn to be organized by putting together a check list and listing off everything you've completed. Just put an emphasis on completing tasks way ahead of time, make use of libraries or cafes if they're quiet enough. Mindfulness meditation helps too. I use crystals though and it helps me maintain a level balance.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just do it......
It's more about putting yourself in an environment to succeed and sticking to a plan of action...
My contemporary method of accomplishing task revolves around writing down what I set to accomplish on a flash card. Then plan mini 10-15 minute breaks into between tasks. Keeping a timer is essential to me...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't fukk with drugs. But brain stimulation is my thing. The focus is surreal. :wow: