Anybody miss College?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
You could've put muscles during nikka? But yeah I get ya I mean can I can't wait to get the fukk outta there and get a job and all that shyt yeah of course.
But those years are the ones you do the most fun and take it all out cuz when its over you can't really re live that shyt. I mean getting wasted and sleeping in the library cuz ya don't want a DUI by driving home, or just calling a bytch up to sleep at her place only and give her some dikk after drinking like crazy or drinking from AM till the PM for 4 straight Days. I don't want to do that shyt anymore when I'm out.
But for now :mjgrinoak: as long as my GPA can stay high I'ma keep going wild just gotta know when to slow it down for school time :whoa:

My metabolic rate was too high it is genetic. We don't start putting on that weight until like Age 25-27 if that. My aunt was skinny practically until menopause but that is because she never had a baby.

I dunno I did a lot of stupid shyt and fukked up a lot during college with my grades and Women. Drank a whole bottle of bacardi 2 weeks into Freshman year lucky I didn't go to the ER because I vomited that shyt up and woke up with vomit all over my shirt and face.

Made a fool of myself writing this love letter (drunk) to this girl and she thought I was for real and bytch and her crew laughed at me for a week in passing.

Got questioned and almost arrested for aiding and abetting drinking by a minor at an off campus party. Written up by campus police because my dorm mate (who didn't even live on the same damn floor) got drunk halfway into Freshman year they had to take his fat ass to the ER because he was vomiting all in the fukking cab (which we had to clean up) then vomited some more once in front of the damn dorm. He was in and out of consciousness and we were concerned someone may have spiked the koolaid jello. nikka was Ghanian couldn't hold his liquor turns out there was nothing inside except alcohol and sugar and the nikka may have been pre-diabetic (most of his weight was in his gut period and he had no muscle to help process the alcohol sugars)

Got put on academic probation in Junior year because a CAC math professor felt the need to fail me despite me showing up to all but 2 classes (you are allowed 2 unexcused absences period) getting a math tutor plus my roommate was a Mathematician TA at another university nearby and he was helping me out:why:

I used to feel somewhat out of place in the midst of it all despite going to school in Philly. Philly Blacks thought I was too uppity for attending Uni, the Black students were either African and not inclusive or they were Black American and on that bullshyt if you didn't listen to Rap or exclusively hang with nikkas etc. Whites were on their typical BS but that's no surprise. I only got along mainly with Asians cause that's what I grew up around partly in my younger years in NYC.

Japanese exchange bytches were giving me a hard time because they just happened to be the socially retarded ones that came over - No Japanese exchange students in Philly are any of the cool type and they won't fukk period they are not sexually active.

The only time I got punani in college CONSISTENTLY was when I went back home during breaks or I was away on Internship programs gaining academic credit abroad. So I knew it wasn't me it was just America in general but especially Philly.

The only dudes getting laid ON THE REGULAR (I don't mean once in a while as in once a month) in Philly are thugs or white hipsters. So I guess it depends on who you are and where you are at geographically.

Now college wasn't all bad there were some good times but I'm a cynic by nature and I tend to remember negativity more :francis:

As you can see I made my fair share of mistakes as a youngin so I try to counsel and coach young nikkas on here but nobody wanna listen to me :mjgrin:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The Freedom + Lack of Responsibility does make for some of the funest times of your life. Just gotta go to class and pass too :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Micron

Pro
Daps
It is easier to meet women and go to parties, and there was something cool about having all of one's buddies at the dorm, or just a few dorms away. However adult autonomy is priceless. In college there is a lot of autonomy, but it is not the same as having one's own place, controlling one's own environment and managing one's own time.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I miss the good things about college. But I like making money :yeshrug:

Work life/responsibilities are as bad as you make them. I do a lot more interesting shyt now then I ever did in college.

I'm starting Grad School in the fall for two more years of fukkery though :lolbron:
Bruh it's grad school don't do it.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Every day :sadbron:

Was so broke I remember not even buying a text book for a course cuz I didn't have any money at the time. Got a B+ in it. :mjgrin:

The frat parties, the hoes, the drugs, the alcohol, the innocence :to:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I miss the good things about college. But I like making money :yeshrug:

Work life/responsibilities are as bad as you make them. I do a lot more interesting shyt now then I ever did in college.

I'm starting Grad School in the fall for two more years of fukkery though :lolbron:
grad school for me was so different.
I went to a commuter school for grad school so I didn't dorm, just came and did my work/class then left to my internship/jobs.
But I did grow the most confidence wise talking to women during grad school.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
It was dope to jus go up to the college parties ..get wavy...fuk dem college slores wit out actually havin to be a student or do grades. Yea...Id say that was more dope...if nggas got lucky...we even got to trash a coupl hatin ass college nggas after a party or the bar/club let out nd then take it bak to the hood wit dey hoes... :mjcry: good ol times man