Anybody miss College?

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
That shyt was hella hard.

One of the things I enjoyed about the work was the fact that it made you learn how to properly utilize your time. You'd have an exam you needed to study for, as well as a project you had to work on, while reading a long ass book for another class to keep from falling behind. It really allowed you to respect the importance of time.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got questioned and almost arrested for aiding and abetting drinking by a minor at an off campus party. Written up by campus police because my dorm mate (who didn't even live on the same damn floor) got drunk halfway into Freshman year they had to take his fat ass to the ER because he was vomiting all in the fukking cab (which we had to clean up) then vomited some more once in front of the damn dorm. He was in and out of consciousness and we were concerned someone may have spiked the koolaid jello. nikka was Ghanian couldn't hold his liquor turns out there was nothing inside except alcohol and sugar and the nikka may have been pre-diabetic (most of his weight was in his gut period and he had no muscle to help process the alcohol sugars)
:laff:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I still turn up regularly and I like having money so it's not that bad But I do miss the relative lack of responsibility, being able to sleep all day, stumbling out a house party at 7am on a weekday, seeing people going to work while you're about to crash, the proximity of hoes on campus, no hangovers... and I get all nostalgic when I hear certain songs :mjcry:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I still turn up regularly and I like having money so it's not that bad But I do miss the relative lack of responsibility, being able to sleep all day, stumbling out a house party at 7am on a weekday, seeing people going to work while you're about to crash, the proximity of hoes on campus, no hangovers... and I get all nostalgic when I hear certain songs :mjcry:
I feel you on the music bringing nostalgia. These two songs were staples of every smoke session/turn up/house party/night at the club/tailgate/etc my freshman year

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I had a former ex that literally didn't want college to end. She been in school since 2009, transferred 3 times due to academic suspension spending 2-3 years at each school and is now slated to graduate in 2017.

She's 26 years old now and is only stopping the bullshyting these past 7 years because her parents decided to cut her off financially and she has to pay the rest of her schooling herself now.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I had a former ex that literally didn't want college to end. She been in school since 2009, transferred 3 times due to academic suspension spending 2-3 years at each school and is now slated to graduate in 2017.

She's 26 years old now and is only stopping the bullshyting these past 7 years because her parents decided to cut her off financially and she has to pay the rest of her schooling herself now.
Is she white perhaps?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hold steadfast and it will all be over soon....

shyt is like going to the dentist find a good anesthetic (weed, alcohol in moderation, relaxation herbs) and try to rock for as long as possible.

Can't indulge in none of that, I'm a Truck Driver :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: