Anybody On Here A Practicing Wiccan? (Or Know Someone That Is)

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I prefer not to. I didn't read it and have no interest. It's not a hard book to find for people in the darkness or of course, they would say otherwise. Not my world at all. Just looking up the people, it's the typical types who fall into this world.

This always happens. Always. I know of this and That! Oh ok tell me more since you took the time to write out some information what about the details? Oh nah I can't do thaaaaaaaaat.

Get the fukk up outta here with this baiting bullshyt. :camby:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
nikkas is fukkin demons fam? :dwillhuh:
You are correct.
You mess with demons/vampires and do the sex magic, yes, you will become a false prophet. why install more demons inside of you? the road to recovery is a long journey. some things are not worth it.

Is this 4real? I want to try it
That is your choice but wear a condom, breh
make sure you are tested before and afterwards.
take care of her and be gentle.

oh yeah, witches ain't shyt. fukk them.

Look - the world ain't all rainbow, sunshine, and unicorns.
the world is black and white.

Želim da se rešim demona na ovom svetu

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Look - the world ain't all rainbow, sunshine, and unicorns.
the world is black and white.

Želim da se rešim demona na ovom svetu
To be honest, the world really isn't black and white. It's more of a gray area because of conflicting beliefs and some people just have different views. Doesn't necessarily make them bad folk.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
To be honest, the world really isn't black and white. It's more of a gray area because of conflicting beliefs and some people just have different views. Doesn't necessarily make them bad folk.
True but those who do darker twisted things have bigger consequences in the next life.
I don't know what religion or your belief system is..

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Not sure how a fully grown, thinking adult could believe in any of this crap.
There are countless books on this shyt for a reason. You really think it all amounts to nothing? Thats what initially drew me in...the amount of content available about this shyt is staggering to say the least.

If anything at all, learn about WHERE it even came from...it will be healthy for your skepticism.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There are countless books on this shyt for a reason. You really think it all amounts to nothing? Thats what initially drew me in...the amount of content available about this shyt is staggering to say the least.

If anything at all, learn about WHERE it even came from...it will be healthy for your skepticism.
Agreed

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Are you unhappy with life and want power/sex or are curious on theological issues? If the latter, Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas may be interesting to you and contains discourses on a lot of theological stuff (though from a Catholic perspective). If you want power/sex I would say getting into cults or esoteric teachings will cost you more than you gain. Probably fleece you monetarily too.