Anybody saw this crazy sh!t?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Man sustains life-threatening injuries after domestic assault in Norfolk; woman arrested

domestic assault in Norfolk; woman arrested

By: Web Staff
Posted at 6:39 PM, Aug 06, 2020

and last updated 10:07 AM, Aug 07, 2020
NORFOLK, Va. - A man was seriously injured after a domestic assault incident in the 5900 block of E. Virginia Beach Boulevard Thursday afternoon.

The call came in around 3:45 p.m.

Police say the man was taken to a local hospital for treatment for his injuries, which are said to be life-threatening.

A woman, identified as 34-year-old Portsmouth woman Bashira S. Tripp, was taken into custody at the scene.

A number of News 3 viewers made us aware of a Facebook Live video in which a man who is likely unconscious is seen lying on the ground; it looks as if he had been hit by a car. A woman is seen on video yelling at him and then later throwing a car bumper on him.

Another viewer sent us pictures of two vehicles being towed from the area.

Taylor Hall

The video and pictures that were sent to us appear to have been taken at the same scene, which is in the JANAF Shopping Yard.

At this time, police have not said whether this is the same incident.

Tripp was charged with aggravated assault and is being held in the Norfolk City Jail without bond.

There is no further information.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she from portsmouth

never seen hopelessness like I seen out there smh

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this is where we're at as a society? A bunch of morons standing around and videotaping a dying man so they can post it online for clout? Disgusting :scust:

Look at society brehs :stopitslime:

Look at all the people holding they phones instead of stopping this behavior or helping a dead or dying man on the fukking street :snoop:

As I said in the other thread about the Rona wait just a few more weeks

When kids start getting sick and dying hopefully this madness will stop and we as a people at least in this country will realize we gotta get our shyt together but I mean we had a mass shooting at an elementary school and that didn’t change much. :why:

Carry on :martin:

:mjlol: the fukk were they supposed to do? Are you surprised no regular citizen just happened to drive their ambulance with their spare stretcher to the store?

Someone gets in a major car accident or gets hit by a car you dont go pick them up and carry them to your car and drive to the hospital or pick them up and carry them out of the way.

You don't move people with probably neck/back injuries. The best thing they could have done would have been to administer first aid for any bleeding. Which is hard to do when your suspect is pacing around, yelling and then picks up a car bumper and hits him again.

Y'all know most people are training in cpr/first aid, you know most people don't keep first aid kits and tourniquets let alone know how to use them. You know most people are timid and tend to avoid altercations and be non confrontational, as well as not carry protection (pupper spray, knife, gun nor have formal training in boxing, fighting, self defense.

So what did you expect the general public to actually do?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let’s be more uplifting, bae...

We dont need this black woman on black woman negativity.
There’s only one black woman in this scenario - me; that sanctified slut is not a woman. Fuk that stupid maladjusted ugly broke down whore and the one in the OP, hitting that man with the car. I said it. She wanted to start negative, I finished her- now that Blackpearl bytch can go back to getting finished off. I know she doesn’t want a threepeat of last year- that c00nette and her white coli cohort got taken out, both of those sexcorts left looking dumb, dissed and forgotten with a trail of tears, deflated egos, wet wipes and terminated babies. No one was thinking about that bytch, I was minding my business while I’m engaging in business- something that she only had the capacity to do on her back, face front with her mouth wide open while getting dollars thrown on or at her. She needs to continue playing the wall And shutting that fuk up in my presence like she’s been doing these past months. All they have is the same repeat lie attempts backed up with nothing but the backfire over a 3 yr span- while her whole little coli “poty” career span was deaded in less than 3 days. I see that bytch is still hurt. Dumb smut.

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Time to sue her insurance also when he come back like Jordan with the 45 :mjgrin: