Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marijuana stocks are never going to be worth it, theres a million different companies with a new one starting everyday. The market has become oversaturated before it was even fully legalized in the states. If I'm wrong please correct me though.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Marijuana stocks are never going not be worth it, theres a million different companies with a new one starting everyday. The market has become oversaturated before it was even fully legalized in the states. If I'm wrong please correct me though.

I could be wrong but I think the only way they can differentiate themselves is if one company could get their crops insured. That alone could create a dominant position in the market, because investors would have protection.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I could be wrong but I think the only way they can differentiate themselves is if one company could get their crops insured. That alone could create a dominant position in the market, because investors would have protection.
:ohhh:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukk those Canadian marijuana stocks

PLNHF

Planet 13 Holdings, Inc. is a cannabis company based in Nevada, United States. On Nov 1, 2018, the company opened its cannabis dispensary in Las Vegas which became the largest cannabis dispensary in the world at 112,000 square feet. Wikipedia

Your Welcome.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Is the weed trade back? The market seems to think so. The Biden administration is pro cannabis which are sending all pot stocks higher. Anybody playing this space right now?