Anyone else here that could never seriously date a woman who slept with a white man?

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Awww I saw the neg you mad fakkit?... :mjcry:
fukk you and your fake ass Melania Trump mail order bride cac... :umad:

k

And what am I mad at, I told you I watched American Horror Story last night, show was pretty good

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so a black woman should be shamed if she's dated out

but a black dude is praised for dating out and "coming home"

#ColiLogic

Has more to do with the male/female dynamics of relationships. Women generally submit to their man. So the idea of a black woman literally submitting to her oppressor is problematic.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Oh shut up "Pookie" :mjlol:...
Where's "D-Money" at also cac?...

Why you saying shut up, again I was telling you American Horror Story was good, why so hostile and calling me faq for?

I don't know where G-MONEY is at, you couldn't wait to type that so bad you misspelled it

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Why you saying shut up, again I was telling you American Horror Story was good, why so hostile and calling me faq for?

I don't know where G-MONEY is at, you couldn't wait to type that so bad you misspelled it
G-Money D-Money it's all the same to y'all cac fakkit in black face...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So I was mistaken about you dating a white guy :hubie:wouldn't have changed my opinion of the woman behind the posts just would've thought it to be hypocritical and that some of your views might be coming from a place of hurt and not from life experiences and a place of intelligence that they seem to stem from I don't think you're out here peddling :duck::duck:just a little:flabbynsick: moment @Booksnrain
Lmao! Yeah no despite numerous opportunities to give my number to awkward "Yo sis-tah" white guy approaches or white male passive aggressive attempts to normalize their way into a female's drawers due to true lack of masculine charm, I've just never really been impressed with white dudes.
Over-exposure and having to deal with them in college and overseas was overkill. I will NEVER get why blks overhype white people. The shyt I say about whites comes from daily interactions with them. I don't necessarily think all of them are evil, but their insecurities make them waaaaaaaay too emotionally volatile to ever consider waking up next to. And that's outside of my physical appearance preferences which is a whole nother issue.

But I think I've been pretty consistent and forthcoming about my own preferences. And I've never felt the need to lie about this stuff. Ask me anything, it's not an issue to me babe.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Lmao! Yeah no despite numerous opportunities to give my number to awkward "Yo sis-tah" white guy approaches or white male passive aggressive attempts to normalize their way into a female's drawers due to true lack of masculine charm, I've just never really been impressed with white dudes.
Over-exposure and having to deal with them in college and overseas was overkill. I will NEVER get why blks overhype white people. The shyt I say about whites comes from daily interactions with them. I don't necessarily think all of them are evil, but their insecurities make them waaaaaaaay too emotionally volatile to ever consider waking up next to. And that's outside of my physical appearance preferences which is a whole nother issue.

But I think I've been pretty consistent and forthcoming about my own preferences. And I've never felt the need to lie about this stuff. Ask me anything, it's not an issue to me babe.
the :flabbynsick: moment was on me forgetting you said on the same post of the types of men you dated that I remembered about the black/asian/other but didn't remember the no white man fly zone part and I was saying that I think when you post on racial issues it comes from a sincere and intelligent point of view but if you had been involved with white men and it went south it might be coming from a place of hurt/disappointment as we know that isn't the case :myman:@Booksnrain