Anyone else here that could never seriously date a woman who slept with a white man?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I have a rational fear that she could've engaged in race play.

Could you imagine having your child come out of the bush of a woman who had a phase where she let white men call her ****** bytch while they stroked her?
scared.gif

That's one of the first things I think about when I meet a faux militant chick who dates white men. If she's into being degraded during sex(which is perfectly fine), you better believe that her white bf calls her ****** bytch behind closed doors(not okay), because there's nothing dirtier/sexier than that for her. :scust:

The day she signs herself up for miscegenation, is the day she signs away her respect as far as I'm concerned. /psa

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I couldn't commit to that..I haven't gone cave digging so I can't fully commit to a Black woman who's gotten cave dikked. Don't let anyone shame you out of that mindset either...Black men are expected to take any ol'e thing...So undercover White boys and lapdogs may come in here and shame you and derail the thread. I always say the same about Black women too...If Black women don't want to date Black men whom have dated out...Don't do it and don't budge on it ladies...It's a valid principles set that many groups follow.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My sons mother is in a serious relationship with a cac. She tries to justify it as if he's down like that means a damn to me. She had an affair with that cac while still with me. She's not mentally good upstairs, lots of life trauma. I'd fukk her just cause if her and I are ever single again but being together. Ship sailed. She's been with a cac before, not to my knowledge at that time.

She's a wench and refuse to acknowledge it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I dont want cold sores so its a negative
Right! This is gonna sound weird as fukk but i swear whites got more STDs than us. My cousin is a traveling nurse and she is always sharing tidbits of health info. She's the one who brought my attention to this article YEARS ago.

Race a factor in whether young women tested for STDs

She told me they had a meeting this week about epidemic levels of STDs in young white girls and boys but b/c they weren't being screened by racist staff members, they just out there floating in the wind.:scust:She also said STDs in the blk population were OVERREPORTED based on poor clinic reports and several doctors had been implicated in withholding white statistics from national reporting agencies.
People can swim in strange waters all u want but I'm straight.