Anyone else here that could never seriously date a woman who slept with a white man?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I've run into too many "pro black" women who deep throat white men... black women who mess with white men be on some other shyt..... they're as mentally ill as white people when it comes to justifying their funny behavior

I couldn't do it.... people who fukk white people, ALWAYS cape for them...... nothing more disgusting than a black person caping for a cac.... its sad.

Our ancestors deserve more than that....

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Right! This is gonna sound weird as fukk but i swear whites got more STDs than us. My cousin is a traveling nurse and she is always sharing tidbits of health info. She's the one who brought my attention to this article YEARS ago.

Race a factor in whether young women tested for STDs

She told me they had a meeting this week about epidemic levels of STDs in young white girls and boys but b/c they weren't being screened by racist staff members, they just out there floating in the wind.:scust:She also said STDs in the blk population were OVERREPORTED based on poor clinic reports and several doctors had been implicated in withholding white statistics from national reporting agencies.
People can swim in strange waters all u want but I'm straight.
I don't think I've ever seen a black person with a cold sore.
When I worked at true religion, I swear damn near every white person had cold sores. :hhh:

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
You must convert her OP by removing all the white devil stains that still inside her
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I know what i see and i see cacs with coldsores on their lips every day.

So much so theyre just like :manny: about it.

When herpes is regular to you, why would u get tested

Now because white women like to sick dikk and white boys like fukking anythin that does and does not breath theyre out here passin that shyt to whoever want it but to them a cold sore isnt an STD
Omfg! I thought I was the only one noticing them sores! Try working in a school around white teachers. They be talking sore to sore to each other every other month like nothing is wrong!

Meanwhile one of em will say something to me and I'm literally talking at their sore! I can't stop looking at it!
:scust::scust::hubie:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I have a rational fear that she could've engaged in race play.

Could you imagine having your child come out of the bush of a woman who had a phase where she let white men call her ****** bytch while they stroked her?
scared.gif

That's one of the first things I think about when I meet a faux militant chick who dates white men. If she's into being degraded during sex(which is perfectly fine), you better believe that her white bf calls her ****** bytch behind close doors(not okay), because there's nothing dirtier/sexier than that for her. :scust:

The day she signs herself up for miscegenation, is the day she signs away her respect as far as I'm concerned. /psa
Among the 50+ women I've been with I've never met a woman who enjoys being verbally degraded during sex. Is it really that common?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I know what i see and i see cacs with coldsores on their lips every day.

So much so theyre just like :manny: about it.

When herpes is regular to you, why would u get tested

Now because white women like to sick dikk and white boys like fukking anythin that does and does not breath theyre out here passin that shyt to whoever want it but to them a cold sore isnt an STD
Not even that. Black women are leading in the new cases of HIV/AIDS but who are they getting affected by? Black men are in prison and gay according to the media and statistics. The numbers aren't rising in black, heterosexual males so who are these black women fukking? Not "loyal" black women!

Are they sharing needles?

Blood transfusions?

Something isn't adding up.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I knew this was coming....How is it insecure to want to date someone who has never dated out, when you, yourself have never dated out? Please do, explain....
Explain why you worry about who people date? I am sure that has a big impact on your family lives and your financial situation :russ:
Worry about who dates who bruh:obama:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not even that. Black women are leading in the new cases of HIV/AIDS but who are they getting affected by? Black men are in prison and gay according to the media and statistics. The numbers aren't rising in black, heterosexual males so who are these black women fukking? Not "loyal" black women!

Are they sharing needles?

Blood transfusions?

Something isn't adding up.
fukking white women raw and getting head from white hoes.

And whote women dont get tested. They know what it is and go get a prescription