Anyone else like the "California Love" remix more than the popular version?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I fukk with Pacs mainstream hits but im not a 90/s hip hop connoisseur.

Average hip hop fan in their 20's aint checking for music that came out when we were too young to ride a bike without training wheels.

Neither statement is true. And you don't have to be a 90s hip hop connoisseur to enjoy music from that era. Just like you didn't have to be from the 80s to appreciate people like New Edition, Michael Jackson, Rick James, etc.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Neither statement is true. And you don't have to be a 90s hip hop connoisseur to enjoy music from that era. Just like you didn't have to be from the 80s to appreciate people like New Edition, Michael Jackson, Rick James, etc.
Ive spent countless coli posts defending Pac, you dont need to school me on my its ok to listen to music from other era's im just telling you nikkas that ive never heard the song, it aint this serious.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell no I don't like the remix better,unless I'm watching the video:wow:

Better looking women obviously,B-Legit the savage sighting still not cracking a smile,DJ Quik,Dr Dre and E-40 together in the same place at the same muthafukin time,Pac dappingup 40 at the end and pulling him out the crowd to seemingly tell the world "If I die,this is the future of hiphop right here yall:mjcry:"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yep....and I was pissed as a kid when MTV only played that shyt like a couple times but kept playing the original. Usually when remixes come out, they played the remixes more but for some reason, with this it was the opposite :dwillhuh: