Anyone Else Noticing a LOT of Engagements This Year

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm in my mid-20s and it's around the time that a burst of engagements are supposed to pop up anyway, but over the past 12 months or so I've seen an unbelievable amount of my friends, former classmates, and former coworkers all get engaged.

We're talking 2-3 each month - with my girlfriend noticing the same thing with her friends, classmates, and coworkers.

Anyone else seeing this?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Can get away with a cheap and small wedding right now:yeshrug:. I know people having kids tho, this pandemic might have the baby boomer effect happening soon, if not now.

If I was in a long-term relationship and there was pressure I'd probably marry now and only spend like 4k on that shyt and get away with it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can get away with a cheap and small wedding right now:yeshrug:. I know people having kids tho, this pandemic might have the baby boomer effect happening soon, if not now.

If I was in a long-term relationship and there was pressure I'd probably marry now and only spend like 4k on that shyt and get away with it.

Rule #1 Never give in. Stay stiff on these hoes

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
when she sees all the engagments posts....

333xrw.jpg

Don't fall for pressure guys

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know I'm in my mid-20s and it's around the time that a burst of engagements are supposed to pop up anyway, but over the past 12 months or so I've seen an unbelievable amount of my friends, former classmates, and former coworkers all get engaged.

We're talking 2-3 each month - with my girlfriend noticing the same thing with her friends, classmates, and coworkers.

Anyone else seeing this?

better be prepared to do the same in soon or your girl gonna start to resent you, lol trust me