Anyone else on thecoli make under $10 an hour

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m at work right now, and I gotta do all this bullshyt for 8.25:why:

I gotta help unload boxes from the truck,put them on shelves,(this only in Thursday’s)

help make sandwiches, mop, clean up and shyt for 8.25:why:

I’m on my break right now I’m about to quit.
Damn man yeah start searching you will find something I have before but it's been 13 or 14 years at this point.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I gotta help unload boxes from the truck,put them on shelves,(this only in Thursday’s)

giphy.gif

How do y'all non 6 figure MFs keep slipping through?

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
God damn how old are you? My only advice is for you to understand what opportunities your experience can get you.
I’m 20, I’m in college studying nursing in rotc , broke as hell so I gotta work on top of it

I took a gap year and was making more money and was doing less shyt than this though. Don’t see how nikkas live like this

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’m 20, I’m in college studying nursing in rotc , broke as hell so I gotta work on top of it

I took a gap year and was making more money and was doing less shyt than this though. Don’t see how nikkas live like this

good as long as you have a plan and stick to it you’ll be good in the long run. Also bruh you are 20. At the age of 20 having a job is a blessing. By 25 though you should be someplace better or close to it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Save your money
Buy a MacBook Pro
Pirate Adobe CC or AutoCAD or 3ds Max
Learn the programs
?????
Profit

your time is worth more than $8.25 breh. Your time is the most valuable thing (aside from health) in your possession

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
The worst part is I’m the only one unloading boxes from the back of a big ass truck and shyt. The driver will help but he just stacks those bytches up and I gotta use that rolley thing and take those bytches off and then take them off the rolling shyt and put them where they are supposed to go.

like I’m a slave or something.

I don’t even get free food on my break:francis: