Anyone else on thecoli make under $10 an hour

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The worst part is I’m the only one unloading boxes from the back of a big ass truck and shyt. The driver will help but he just stacks those bytches up and I gotta use that rolley thing and take those bytches off and then take them off the rolling shyt and put them where they are supposed to go.

like I’m a slave or something.

I don’t even get free food on my break:francis:

Been there before thru a temp agency. They will treat you live a slave and work you to death for no profit. Get outta there asap and get on craigslist or indeed. I'll never work in a warehouse again

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Are you a member of broke breh gang?:wow:
Jobs over 10 an hour are not hard to find :yeshrug:
On a college campus they can be, I also don’t have my car here it’s still in the city I live in.
@Colgatebrah

Be happy that you can job hop around with no responsibilities breh.

You 20, you can work anywhere and not get shamed for it (except here).

This job might be shytty, well go find another job and job hop around til u find one u like.

You won’t get the freedom to do that when older and you won’t want to work certain jobs once you’re older because you’ll feel it’s little kid shyt.

Find a job that’s fun and works with school, with some hoes too.
I’m tryna find some new shyt now but it’s dumb hard especially since I don’t have a whip and I don’t want to be bumming rides from nikkas and having to give them gas money

Man the problem is I work with too many women now. I’m the only nikka that can help with the boxes because the women don’t want to do it and the other two dudes working on thursdays are the gay cac manager and this fat nikka who’s incapable of doing it. There was another dude last semester who used to help me with that shyt but they fired his ass after he came to work blazed

Balla

Superstar
Daps

On a college campus they can be, I also don’t have my car here it’s still in the city I live in.

I’m tryna find some new shyt now but it’s dumb hard especially since I don’t have a whip and I don’t want to be bumming rides from nikkas and having to give them gas money

Man the problem is I work with too many women now. I’m the only nikka that can help with the boxes because the women don’t want to do it and the other two dudes working on thursdays are the gay cac manager and this fat nikka who’s incapable of doing it. There was another dude last semester who used to help me with that shyt but they fired his ass after he came to work blazed
How do you get to work and school now?

Are there any other stores you can work that are in the same plaza?

Maybe try working with one of your friends at their job and they can give you a ride.

If I were you, I’d get a hooptie and find another job while working this one to stack up some bread to get another whip, then quit the first job.

It sounds like you’re in the south where you have to drive every single place, so a car is very important.

*Edit* how much would it cost to ship your whip to you?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I know this feeling all too well:snoop:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I’m at work right now, and I gotta do all this bullshyt for 8.25:why:

I gotta help unload boxes from the truck,put them on shelves,(this only in Thursday’s)

help make sandwiches, mop, clean up and shyt for 8.25:why:

I’m on my break right now I’m about to quit.
Props to working towards a degree. I wish I had your work ethic for school. On another note you seem smart. Why don’t you apply for night auditor at a hotel or overnight bank positions. Most banks start off at 15 a hour with shift differential at 10%.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
tenor.gif