Anyone else only like to eat alone

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I'd eat around people but end up eating by myself cause nikkas would always ask me for some of what I'm eating. I used to buy lunch before school started at the fast food spots. Chickenheads in school on you cause a nikka the only one eating different at lunch.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I like eating with people but not coworkers all the time unless they really cool and not always talking about work. Eating with homies or a female is great if they have class and don't eat with food coming out of their mouths and smacking and shyt and they have engaging convo.

The issue is a lot don't have engaging and dinner appropriate convo when taking them out or eating with them. I love a chick who can talk about a variety of issues from politics, sports, reality TV like love and hip hop and black ink, job market, education, nowadays shyt vs back in the day, science, etc. It's hard to find that tho...my last chick was super introverted and didn't have any friends or any ideas what she wanted to do.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really don't mind eating alone.

I look at it like I can enjoy my food for what it is.

Plus some people can't keep inappropriate comments to themselves/have bad table manners that kills everyone's appetite sometimes.

Then of course you got some friends that always ask questions while you're eating.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
when i was a respiratory therapist i made the mistake of eating in the lounge with my co-workers:scust:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Sometimes I feel like this. In the morning, I'm tired as shyt and I don't feel like talking to anybody especially when I eat. In the afternoon or night though then I on't really like to eat alone.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I like eating by myself because some people don't know how to chew with their mouths closed. If it's family we should all be facing the tv anyways.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
when i was a respiratory therapist i made the mistake of eating in the lounge with my co-workers:scust:
I thought you mentioned something about joining nursing school, how's it panning it man?