Anyone else staying up late to finish school work/job stuff

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Gotta keep the motivation. I keep telling myself not to live life like its 24hrs in a day. Work when i feel i can work and sleep when im tired.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Snow day cancelled work tomorrow
I'm eating food and playing Xbox :flabbynsick: kinda day :blessed:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
I work until 11:30-12 4 nights out of the week.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I drank a cup of tea at ten pm and pondering of I should smoke before sleep.. Tomorrow is my day off.. But I got fam visiting :sadcam:
If you need a new way to get a buzz with family around start dipping. I learned about it when i use to make trips to the boonies. That shyt is too addicting tho, maybe you shouldnt try it

Snow day cancelled work tomorrow
I'm eating food and playing Xbox :flabbynsick: kinda day :blessed:
nice, hope you got xbox live brody

I work until 11:30-12 4 nights out of the week.
are you productive tho?

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
What is the logic behind this?
If you live life like its 24hrs then your gonna space out your day in a way where you'll have less time to do the important stuff. Like most people will say they need 8 hours of sleep so thats already 16hrs left of day. If you live life in the moment then you'll find yourself studying when you feel the urge to study, sleep when your tired, eat (not because its breakfast, lunch, dinner) but because your hungry

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
If you live life like its 24hrs then your gonna space out your day in a way where you'll have less time to do the important stuff. Like most people will say they need 8 hours of sleep so thats already 16hrs left of day. If you live life in the moment then you'll find yourself studying when you feel the urge to study, sleep when your tired, eat (not because its breakfast, lunch, dinner) but because your hungry

Are you just in school or working as well? I mean in theory I kind of see what you are getting at but dont see how it applies to the majority of the working population. You got a schedule that you work, not because you have the urge to do it but because you have to. You sleep the time its necessary to wake up and do your job, not just because you are tired. Eat your breakfast so you have the energy for it, etc.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every night in the cold, im gonna make my dreams come true by any means