Anyone else staying up late to finish school work/job stuff

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
If you need a new way to get a buzz with family around start dipping. I learned about it when i use to make trips to the boonies. That shyt is too addicting tho, maybe you shouldnt try it

nice, hope you got xbox live brody

are you productive tho?

Honestly no. If I try to do my own things the managers get mad. So it's al lot of standing and the occasional cleaning until we get customers, which during the night it's not many.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Are you just in school or working as well? I mean in theory I kind of see what you are getting at but dont see how it applies to the majority of the working population. You got a schedule that you work, not because you have the urge to do it but because you have to. You sleep the time its necessary to wake up and do your job, not just because you are tired. Eat your breakfast so you have the energy for it, etc.
I do both. But its the same principles. I dont sleep the same hours every night depending on my urge to do other stuff. Sometimes ill skip breakfast and eat later at work. All the wisdom really means is to work when you feel like it and sleep when you feel like it. Dont structure your life so much because then it becomes hard to break it up when other things need to be done.

East coast.
Its snowing outside :mjcry:
Ice on the roads :mjcry:

Just knew I had the day off :mjcry:
damn brody, dont die now :francis:

every night in the cold, im gonna make my dreams come true by any means
hustlers spirit:jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Nice to know you're all up suffering with me :mjcry:
definitely suffering brody, definitely suffering

Honestly no. If I try to do my own things the managers get mad. So it's al lot of standing and the occasional cleaning until we get customers, which during the night it's not many.
sounds like a nightmare. You gonna have to work your way outta that position

yup i stay up most nights till 8 am writing and stuff right now im editing a video interview i did last week....my life consists of naps bruh no sleep...but it's worth it when you see the progress
thats my philosophy too. Work when you feel like it, sleep when you feel like it. Don't break the momentum

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do both. But its the same principles. I dont sleep the same hours every night depending on my urge to do other stuff. Sometimes ill skip breakfast and eat later at work. All the wisdom really means is to work when you feel like it and sleep when you feel like it. Dont structure your life so much because then it becomes hard to break it up when other things need to be done.

damn brody, dont die now :francis:

hustlers spirit:jawalrus:
:salute:no days off

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
definitely suffering brody, definitely suffering

sounds like a nightmare. You gonna have to work your way outta that position

thats my philosophy too. Work when you feel like it, sleep when you feel like it. Don't break the momentum

My goal is to write and direct and this is the year to hustle hard so I never have to work in an airport restaurant again. Surprisingly, hostessing is like directing.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Late night crew. Let's put that work in. Hard work ain't free

If your always taking handouts, they'll hang you with the same rope they pulled you up with