Anyone ever had a Canada goose problem?....smh just took a massive L

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So a couple of months ago I bought a new crib. The neighborhood is full of lakes, so there's a lot of waterfowl in the area: geese especially, as well as ibises and ducks. I've seen people in the neighborhood chasing the geese away. I even saw a dude chasing them with a shovel one day. I'm a nature/animal lover and I have a young daughter who likes to look at them, so I tolerate them on my property and I feed them about once a day. I see the geese outside the window and go feed them bread under my tree. The know who I am and react as soon as I come outside now.

They shyt everywhere, and the whole neighborhood is full of goose shyt. I don't really care about them shytting on the grass, it's good nutrition for the grass. But I have a long ass driveway so them shytting on it is a problem. I had just been hosing it down with the garden hose extension every couple of days.

As of late, they have been on my property more and more cause it's a large yard, they get fed and see it as a safe space for them. There's about different 3 goose families I think that frequent my property. Sometimes they all hang around together and it'll be like 25+ of them outside. The other day 6 of them just pulled up and straight took a family nap in my yard.

This morning I left about 4:15 and they were like 20+ deep all over my yard and I found that strange cause I had never seem them when it was dark outside before. But when I was pulling up this afternoon the geese were there and I noticed a bunch of black debris or something in my driveway and didn't know what it was. I got closer...

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

It looked like someone airdropped a truck trailer full of tootsie rolls on my driveway. They must've just posted up in my driveway and shytted for like 12 hours straight. There was literally hundreds of pieces of shyt. I spent like 40 minutes spray washing black and green sludge and shytlogs off my driveway. Then I got bit up by fire ants. :why:

But now I don't know what the fukk I'm gonna do because I've made them feel at home here. They could come by and shyt-bomb my driveway everyday if they want. You can't shoot them or hurt them in any way cause they're a protected species. I can chase them away or throw stuff at them, but they come through when I'm work everyday. I heard once they get comfortable, it's hard to get rid of them. My neighborhood has 15 lakes, including one behind the houses across the street so they're not going anywhere. I gotta look into geese deterrents. Why did I start feeding these fukkers? :snoop:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You fukked up OP by feeding them :mjlol:

I’m in Florida. Those mother fukkers are aggressive. I walk around my complex and they are posted up on the pathways and by the ponds. When you are walking by they get to hissing. And they shyt EVERYWHERE!

The shyt was so bad the walkways around the complex where unwalkable because of the shyt. They eventually hired this guy and all he does is roam the grounds cleaning up goose shyt for 4 hours a day

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
i thought this nikka was talking about them expensive ass cac jackets :skip:

50339400-3081-11e9-80ef-0255f1ad860b_image_hires_121534.JPG

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
They hang out at our reservoir at work. We don’t feed them but there’s a contracted dog that comes onto the grounds to chase them, from the rest of the facility, to the reservoir. It keeps them from folding the contractors upgrading our facility lol. There’s nothing you can do but invest in a small pressure washer to clean your driveway, or build a small pond with a feeder in your back yard. The only other thing is getting a large dog or a gigantic predatory bird.