Anyone go to work drunk or high?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've never drunk and went to work, but I have gone out the previous night and went to work still tipsy after like three hours of sleep. Not fun. Not fun at all.

I've woken up drunk as fukk after a night out. This was like a retail job though so I did my job even better than normally, was all super friendly n shyt :russ:

Yeah, being buzzed at work isn't really that bad, but being hungover... :to:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
at two of my former jobs...a factory and a bank.....I used to build spliffs and get high before, during and after work......
sometimes I couldnt get through work without being high...

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
At the factory I used to work at kept some gin or rum mixed in with my drink of choice, usually a nehi peach and 151 proof.......

My job was my traphouse, used to buy weed in the parking lot and blaze up every break.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
A couple of times came to weekend duty for a exercise with the whole squadron in was almost late cuz i was smashing this broad in sac and the drive back to base was a hour away i had my uniform with me but i feel asleep woke up got half dressed called my homeboy and told him i might be late got on base pulled up to parking lot at 0625 finished getting dressed and realized i forgot my cap :snoop: so i just ran into roll call at 0630 made it in time and was cheesing the whole roll call :pachaha:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Brings back memories. The college I went to was big on co-op jobs so we'd be alternating 6 months of working and 6 months of classes. When you give some college kids good paying jobs while they living in dorms its over :pachaha: I'd be smoking a blunt right before work and then my buddy who was my dealer would come in 20 minutes late even more blazed than me.

We worked at a very conservative financial management company, full suit every day, smelling like stale weed and beery backwoods. :heh:

I can't believe I used to do this shyt, now I can't even enjoy weed anymore :wtf: happened?

edit: this post made me realize how :flabbynsick: I am

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
used to get drunk at work on Sunday's back in the day
my boy this Jamaican cat used to get a bottle of Appletons and a 6-pack of red stripe, we'd move the cars to the back of the store and drink in between customers.

I remember one time I was tipsy as hell close to closing time, we had like 10 minutes left before we locked the doors, and this fukkin' annoying Asian couple walked in wanting to buy an iPhone.
all I can remember is during the process of upgrading them was I probably dropped the damn phone about 3 or 4 times on the desk, luckily there was no damage and they didn't speak all that much English, they was just happy to have an iPhone.

I was tryna get them out quick cause I wanted to finish the bottle

:pachaha: dam son, this sounds exactly lik me at my job. i work with cell phones and from miami too, small world :heh: what i used to is if i closed on a friday or saturday night, id pre game AT WORK, while closing ( i work in aventura and sometimes would meet up wit my click at hard rock, but i live at the beach so id bring change of gear wit me, DO and sum burrberry). id toss a bottle of gatorade filled wit scotch in the freezer and start sippin on that shyt by 9/930 so by time i was outta work i was buzzed gettin to the club in hollywood. i dont do this anymore though, i just go late as fuk now...miamiproblems :yeshrug: