Anyone go to WWE MSG tonight?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought it was ok. I only spent $50 for a lower level seat, so I wasn't too upset about it. Undertaker got the biggest pop of the night by far. After the match, he shook hands with Roman in what felt like a passing of the torch moment. Then he just soaked in the atmosphere for what is likely his last MSG appearance.

Bobby Roode got hurt during his match with Mojo Rawley. After he tweaked his knee, an audible was called and Mojo pinned him cleanly much to the shock of everyone. Roode had a look on his face as if he knew it were something that could be serious. He was helped to the back. If it was a work, I'd be shocked.

Random observations:
  • Sasha wasn't on the card at all. Found that to be strange given every other Diva was there.
  • Bray Wyatt was despite being injured in the auto accident.
  • The crowd responded really well to Rousey.
  • Besides some empty seats in the 200 section, it was a really good showing tonight with neckbeards and casuals alike. People like wrestling despite what the public temperature may be.
I took pics and videos, but the camera on my phone is messed up so I'll need to ask my brother to send me what he got to post in the thread.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nowhere near Taker's last msg appearance...probably the one star guanranteed to be there the next few years.