Anyone have a weightlifting/calisthenics balanced workout routine?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Starting to get back into working out again. It's been a good two years since the last time I did a push-up :flabbynsick:. I was heavy on calisthenics, did the P90X chest and back workout EVERY day for like 6 months and I got some decent gains :ahh:. But then I got complacent and just stopped :francis:. Two years later i'm looking for a balanced regime with both weightlifting and calithesnics. Anyone have any input? If anything I was gonna fukk with this mens health routine: The Pullup-Pushup Workout. I feel like this won't be as good enough for me to see decent gains.

Will provide body pics if necessary. Daps and reps for any contributers :youngsabo:.

Thanks brehs.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Starting to get back into working out again. It's been a good two years since the last time I did a push-up :flabbynsick:. I was heavy on calisthenics, did the P90X chest and back workout EVERY day for like 6 months and I got some decent gains :ahh:. But then I got complacent and just stopped :francis:. Two years later i'm looking for a balanced regime with both weightlifting and calithesnics. Anyone have any input? If anything I was gonna fukk with this mens health routine: The Pullup-Pushup Workout. I feel like this won't be as good enough for me to see decent gains.

Will provide body pics if necessary. Daps and reps for any contributers :youngsabo:.

Thanks brehs.
:gucci:

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Every other day breh:yeshrug:

Alternate.

M- Weights
T- Calisthenics