Anyone heard of this new artist Queen Naija?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Shes just a really popular YT star.

and no homo, but her BF has a solid beard, I'd imagine he could get a better looking chick :dame: but they probably going on on some business shyt for YT views:manny:
:dame:

The nikkas I see her with all have the default 2018 lightskin fukk nikka look :mjlol:
Why she called naija? she Nigerian or somethin?
No. She from Detroit. Half AA/half Yemeni. I’m assuming with the prevalent of Middle Easterners out there this is a common mix.

There’s a lot of girls named Naija who aren’t Nigerian.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:francis:sooo
Shes not using him?

For his dikk and his looks?
Yes.

But other than that she helped elevate him—helped him gain a lot of followers, got his name out there a bit more. He’s featured on nearly all her YouTube videos. She brings him with her to events, and even to interviews when she’s talking about her album.

Plus like I said, that man is sexy, he can do better than her. This girl is average even with an excessive amount of make up. Why do you think he’s really with her? He continues to downplay the fact that they’re fukking by referring to her as his friend. He’s not claiming her lol. :mjlol:

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I've been hearing heavy of this annoying chick the past 2 months. She's an okay singer but it's her fanbase that's been giving her all kinds of excuses that's cringing :scust:

I don't know the recent media obsession with her other than her stint at American Idol.

And by the way, she's not Nigerian, she's Yemeni/AA I think. The stage name itself is :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd leave it in.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I've been hearing heavy of this annoying chick the past 2 months. She's not bad of a singer but it's her fanbase that's been giving her all kinds of excuses

I don't know the recent media obsession with her other than her stint at American Idol.

And by the way, she's not Nigerian, she's Yemeni/AA I think. The stage name itself is :scusthov:
Her YouTube channel and her relationship was influential

She has a ready made fanbase to do music. She was known before labels and the media started covering her.

It’s like Cardi B building a fanbase before putting a record out