Anyone heard of this new artist Queen Naija?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Her YouTube channel and her relationship was influential

She has a ready made fanbase to do music. She was known before labels and the media started covering her.

It’s like Cardi B building a fanbase before putting a record out

Yh I remember seeing some of those vids, she was married with a kid briefly to some light skin dude.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
She's being groomed...it's unfortunate that she got involved with my uncle's former employer, Capitol Records, they're for certain gonna turn her out.

That's the reality for most "R&B" singers/rappers that are women in the industry. If your parents or somebody with your best interest at heart isn't on the scene you're about to get taken for a long unpleasant ride....They will take advantage of her naivety for sure. These folks are looking for the next star singer to come up on....

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That's the reality for most "R&B" singers/rappers that are women in the industry. If your parents or somebody with your best interest at heart isn't on the scene you're about to get taken for a long unpleasant ride....They will take advantage of her naivety for sure. These folks are looking for the next star singer to come up on....

My uncle has told me quite a few stories about how bright eyed some of these artists are when they get that first contract but they don't understand that there's a lot of strings involved with getting that money and recognition. Longevity in the industry requires a lot to give up but man's natural inclination to be greedy allows one to give up their arms as long they can still have their legs.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My uncle has told me quite a few stories about how bright eyed some of these artists are when they get that first contract but they don't understand that there's a lot of strings involved with getting that money and recognition. Longevity in the industry requires a lot to give up but man's natural inclination to be greedy allows one to give up their arms as long they can still have their legs.

Well said.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Black teenage girls seem to like her, that’s all they talk about

Idk who tf she is

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
My last lil bytch used to love watching her youtube channel

Lol how old was she.

The media push is crazy I literally found about who she was about a week ago when I started seeing her on my suggested videos but apparently she has a nice fan base of little girls.

The music industry and trends are bring dictated by kids who do nothing but stay on the Internet.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm still in shock that she is this well known outside youtube. I don't listen to the radio at all, but I have seen her interviews on YouTube.

Still can't believe people who I thought would never know her do.