Anyone here done fasted morning workout?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this morning I woke up late and instead of my usual pre workout meal before gym, I said fukk it and decided to work out without eating. There was no difference at all as I still had energy to workout and even do some hiit. My energy throughout the day was insane as well.

Think I’m gonna stick to this. I always thought I had to eat something in the morning since I’ve slept for over 8hrs without eating but turns out it’s really not necessary.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can't eat within 2 hours of working out, causes cramps and gas (yea I said it) so being that I hit the gym at 6am each morning, I never eat. I don't have an issue making it through workouts, only time I feel weak or struggle is if I'm tired, sick, fatigued (mentally or physically), or got period cramps lol.

Saturday's I do two workouts, usually one at 8am (lifting mixed with plyo or hiit) and one at 9 or 10am (incline treadmill or kickboxing), I still never eat beforehand and easily power through both without a problem :yeshrug:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I can't eat within 2 hours of working out, causes cramps and gas (yea I said it) so being that I hit the gym at 6am each morning, I never eat. I don't have an issue making it through workouts, only time I feel weak or struggle is if I'm tired, sick, fatigued (mentally or physically), or got period cramps lol.

Saturday's I do two workouts, usually one at 8am (lifting mixed with plyo or hiit) and one at 9 or 10am (incline treadmill or kickboxing), I still never eat beforehand and easily power through both without a problem :yeshrug:
I'm the same way. I have to wait a few hours after I've eaten to begin working out. Your body is stored with enough food and energy (unless you haven't eaten in like a week or some shyt) to be able to go and workout effectively without having to take some pre-workout shyt every time. I feel all that shyt is mental more than anything.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
:whew:

Me and this personal trainer at my gym was debating this.
He wanted me to eat full in the am before coming in to maximize my workout.
I told him that I normally dont operate on breakfast like that, I'm more a brunch and supper guy :to:

I can Go typically the whole morning and most afternoons with out eating but best believe my dinner (and after dinner:mjpls:) meals gonna be correct :ufdup: ,

talking halibut, lentils, quinoa, spinach :whew:

I usually eat my dinner a tad late 7ish only because I choose to dine with my wife and she can get off work late sometimes. But that usually holds me over till the next day and that's why I'm not a big morning eating, especially when I'm know to go back for seconds :ohlawd:

Any major food or calorie intake above 600cals in the am would have my stomach like :deadmanny::bryan::to:at the gym.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I can still do my run but my lifting is shyt. Plus i prefer to workout in the evening or at night. I have the most energy and i could just knockout when i get home.