Anyone On Here Qualified To Talk About Generic Medicine?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Word, 10mg concerta works just fine, I do need to up it a lil, but I'm bout to switch back to vyvanse soon works way better for me
Man i HATED vyvanse. Only thing it did for me was make me horny x10. I was killing chicks on that :wow:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Man i HATED vyvanse. Only thing it did for me was make me horny x10. I was killing chicks on that :wow:

:russ: Concerta has me sweating all the time/always warm, and makes me irritable

Vyvanse was cool for me though, I work better on low doses though

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Generic drugs are supposed to be exact replicas of the brand name. The trademark limits on drugs is supposed to stop companies having a monopoly on drugs because its viewed as a public good. You allow the company to make a profit on the drug for a while but then its formula is supposed to be made available so it can be mass produced by anyone and as a result give more access to the drug. Its supposed to be a policy to help people.

At least that is my understanding.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you work pharmaceuticals you know it's all about the generic and trade names for these drugs. I literally look up the contents of these drugs and its the exact same then but when I reasearch prices :whoo:

Drug companies are fukk boys and I can't wait to get out of this field. I honestly think they have the cure to a lot of things but the funding these labs get (including mine) is too much to just cut off.

man, if you don't know by now it is absolutely NOT in the pharmaceutical industry's best interest to be in these streets curing diseases. why do you think the last cure we've had in the world was polio?????? :dahell:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Generic drugs are supposed to be exact replicas of the brand name. The trademark limits on drugs is supposed to stop companies having a monopoly on drugs because its viewed as a public good. You allow the company to make a profit on the drug for a while but then its formula is supposed to be made available so it can be mass produced by anyone and as a result give more access to the drug. Its supposed to be a policy to help people.

At least that is my understanding.

yes. once a patent for a drug expires, then it's open season for EVERYONE to make generic versions.