Anyone tried a Vibration Plate before?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just copped one out of recommendation from a friend.

He played sports and heard about my injury and chronic pain issues from multiple surgeries and he recommended me trying it...

He said Ray Lewis was the one who inspired him to put research into it and to try it out..

I am/was skeptical so I decided to do my own research but found the system and the whole vibration plate process was highly recommended, reviewed, and critically acclaimed even by medical professionals. Apparently this been around for centuries used to treat athletes with chronic injuries but only caught on recently as a low impact, exercise machine.

So I copped a low tier but highly reviewed one from amazon to begin with

61424FZVCdL._AC_SL1172_.jpg

So far today is my second day using it...

When I first got it on the first day, i played around with it and tested it out in all its glory so to say. Feet inside is light and therapeutic even at highest setting while feet outward is much more violent and extreme. But I was just standing there... key note.

I also watched some guy use his apple watch to monitor his heart rate while using one of these and it got all the way up to like 170 for him just standing there for 10 minutes...

That didn’t happen for me (even though I think he was on a stronger machine than I am) or atleast it didn’t feel like I was in the 160’s while just standing there but I did feel something. I felt it in my lower back/love handle area and my quads felt on fire afterwhile. Once I was off, I noticed it in my calves, hip flexors/sides, lowerback, and quads... it’s not really painful, just feel like what it feels like after a deep tissue massage or something.

So day 2...

Today I learned about the program settings and read the manual plus looked up vids online on what I could possibly do on it. First workout I stood for 15 minutes.

Second workout I did around 10 minutes of planks, push-ups isometrics, dip isometrics, back massaging, etc., and was alternating through different exercises while the machine program was alternating through different speeds and after I was like :why:...

shyt wasn’t even at it’s highest settings or even close to it and I found myself breathing hard, sweating, etc. It was tougher than I imagined it would be..

3rd exercise was 5 minutes standing on it at 3/4 speed while using the bands to do bicep curls (I added extra tension because bands suck, I will probably use dumbells from here on out), shoulder presses, and “dumbell 21’s” for deltoids, alternating between each exercise between 50-100 reps (again, using bands)...

I could barely get through it:mjlol:

Overall, afterwards I felt good but IMMEDIATELY tired... like I wanted to sleep. And I had to take a shyt...

This seems ok for the time being. I will update periodically if I notice significant changes overall in strength, fatigue, joint pain, weight loss, etc. So far, It’s cool.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I was always curious about this. Seen a place in Miami selling them while on my way to surgery last year.

Thank you for the thread and well thought out post. :salute: