Anyone Watching Domina?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah this show was a nice surprise. The acting was solid but the female lead’s was great.

No one’s watching it though
Its on epix, who has epic

Epix does have a deal with Paramount+ but that just for movies. They need to include tv shows.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its on epix, who has epic

Epix does have a deal with Paramount+ but that just for movies. They need to include tv shows.

Plenty of people bro. There’s also those that’ll try to find links to stream for free

sean360

Pro
Daps
This shyt better be good 5 minutes in we are in Roman times and already with the black slave shyt, it’s fukking rome can’t they have a white slave/servant, she the black girl sleeping on the ground next to domina will continue to watch anymore or this shyt and I will watch something else.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This shyt better be good 5 minutes in we are in Roman times and already with the black slave shyt, it’s fukking rome can’t they have a white slave/servant, she the black girl sleeping on the ground next to domina will continue to watch anymore or this shyt and I will watch something else.
Nah. Keep watching - things are not what it seems with the black woman, Antigone. I thought the same as you. But She rises in prominence moreso than the white associates; enacts revenge and eventually has the place at her reckoning. Not saying more bc I’ll spoil it. Things take a turn for her at least from what I watched so far in ep. 3, and she gets on her “bow down bytches” vibe. That’s actually more interesting for me than Domina- shes nothing to be fukked with.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
As a big Spartacus and Rome stan nobody thought to tag me? :mjcry:

I'm watching the first episode and I may be jumping the gun but I already like this version of Octavian more than the time skip weirdo they used in Rome.

Agrippa too.

Last edited: