Anyone Watching Domina?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching ep. 6 :wow:

Antigone and Tiberius for the clutch!

:russ: @ Agrippa all :blessed:
at the news of Marcellus' death. Definitely a better version of Rome's simp Agrippa.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This shyt better be good 5 minutes in we are in Roman times and already with the black slave shyt, it’s fukking rome can’t they have a white slave/servant, she the black girl sleeping on the ground next to domina will continue to watch anymore or this shyt and I will watch something else.
Nah. Keep watching - things are not what it seems with the black woman, Antigone. I thought the same as you. But She rises in prominence moreso than the white associates; enacts revenge and eventually has the place at her reckoning. Not saying more bc I’ll spoil it. Things take a turn for her at least from what I watched so far in ep. 3, and she gets on her “bow down bytches” vibe. That’s actually more interesting for me than Domina- shes nothing to be fukked with.

It's hilarious how I almost gave up on this show for the same exact reasons lol. Like I was genuinely confused seeing the black girl sleeping on the floor.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's hilarious how I almost gave up on this show for the same exact reasons lol. Like I was genuinely confused seeing the black girl sleeping on the floor.
I would be the last one watching any series with a black woman sleeping on the floor as a slave bc I hate seeing it - I was about to hit the remote like fuk this show too. But from what I remember the scene only lasted a few secs - that’s the same night where Livia and her father have to run from their house to avoid being captured so she’s not shown sprawled out on the floor the whole episode - Livia is the Domina , Antigone is her second in command and she’s a healer - from what I’ve seen. I think Livia would feed bytches to lions if anyone ever hurt or disrespected Antigone

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
*opens thread*
*dust off cobwebs*

We byke!!!!

lebron-james-nba.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Domina marathon on MGM+ hits