AOC HAS A INTERESTING TAKE ON RAPE

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it’s not just kids a good chunk of sexual abuse victims refuse to press charges on someone they are close with out of shame, embarrassment, self blame, avoiding chaos etc. Use google and learn how many sexual assault crimes go unreported . Just look how police treat sexual abuse victims too. Majority don’t even do serious time. Most cities have backlogs of thousand of cases of rape

THIS ISNT WHAT I ASKED YOU CAPTAIN.

ONCE AGAIN...

WHY DID YOU SHOEHORN KIDS INTO THIS CONVERSATION WHEN ITS
BEEN ABOUT A GROWN ASS WOMAN
FROM THE START?

:devil:
:evil:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Really clear a lot of men on this forum do not talk to women, have no close contact with women, and no female friends. She didn't say anything shocking. Women are often sexually assaulted by close friends and family members. I've talked to women who were raped by their uncle, their brother's best friend, their elderly neighbor, etc. And they know the police aren't going to help them in many if not most cases, meaning the only thing that's going to happen is their family will be destroyed when the accusation becomes public. And many girls and women decide to stay quiet instead. And lets not forget, rapists often target girls and women like this for this exact reason.

My girlfriend was raped for years as a child by a family member who would come to dinner and play footsie with her under the dinner table while the family ate. Just completely toying with her, daring her to do something. I think this forum needs to take this seriously, it's not a fukking joke. And it happens to boys as well.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm not an AOC supporter, but I think people are misunderstanding what she is saying.

I think she is saying "If you are raped by one of your "loved" ones, you may be hesitant to seek punishment for that person"
This is The Coli. These nikkas HATE women. They usually save the worst for black women, but AOC is a favorite target as well.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I guess I built different because I would want that mfer beheaded. Is she talking about Stockholm Syndrome or something?

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me a minute to get what she’s saying but aoc is correct. A lot of sexual assault crimes are usually committed by someone the victim knew personally.

Which is why it makes it hard for them to report the perpetrator.

This 💯

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I built different because I would want that mfer beheaded. Is she talking about Stockholm Syndrome or something?
Beheaded ain't sending him to jail. You got to talk to somebody like that. How many women can confide in dudes bout that action? And even if she does 99% chance she gonna beg him not to harm the person who harmed her.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

"Ocasio-Cortez never reported her assault, a choice she knows is familiar for many women and one she said she’d make the same way today"

NOW THIS CLOUT CHASER
OUT HERE PRETENDING TO BE A RAPE VICTIM
UNDER THE GUISE
OF NOT WANTING TO SEE HER IMAGINARY RAPIST GO TO JAIL?

:devil:
:evil:

I'm not surprised because AOC is the big pretender, she likes to pretend to be Black all the time:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
This is The Coli. These nikkas HATE women. They usually save the worst for black women, but AOC is a favorite target as well.

AOC the same person who said this

“This issue is not about one incident. It is cultural,” said Ms Ocasio-Cortez, calling it a culture “of accepting violence and violent language against women, an entire structure of power that supports that”.

Seems like she’s the one accepting the culture of violence against women. She even doubled down by saying today she wouldn’t press charges.

Has nothing to do with hating women. That’s just a easy out.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Not victim blaming but if you can say you were raped but can't name the person then you lying

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
We going to act like a majority of kids getting molested and raped ain’t uncles, cousin, fathers etc and family very rarely chooses to prosecute. But let’s all act dense lmao. Coli is a funny place detached from reality
This.

I don't understand why people don't get what she's saying.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
. I've talked to women who were raped

My girlfriend was raped for years as a child by a family member

no disrespect to any of them women, but I’m willing to bet none of them went on a national campaign against rapists. Only to say she wouldn’t press charges today.