AP report: Ole Miss football involved in 13 of 28 allegations in NCAA case. 9 in the Freeze era.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nick Saban did it right. Cheat alot, but make sure ur winning. After you win so much you can cheat less bc the programs recruit themselves at that ooint, and the NCAA won't do squat bc taking away multiple national title s makes college football look awful.

I will not allow you to soil the good name of Nick Saban. Please provide proof of said cheating or retract these comments or else you'll have to deal with the consequences :birdman:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I will not allow you to soil the good name of Nick Saban. Please provide proof of said cheating or retract these comments or else you'll have to deal with the consequences :birdman:

I know he was cheating at LSU firsthand. So I just assume he didnt stop when he got to Alabama.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I doubt it, but I was in the car listening to Finebaum the day the Yahoo report came out and the Ole Miss fans were embarrassing
Most Ole Miss fan acknowledged that they're cheating and often joke about. Saying things like "check cleared" after they land a recruit. Im just waiting for them to go back to being the joke of the SEC again :scust:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goodfellas-henry-hill-shower-o.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I know he was cheating at LSU firsthand. So I just assume he didnt stop when he got to Alabama.
How do you know Saban was cheating at LSU? You would think with all the in this in-state talent in Louisiana, he wouldn't have to cheat.