AP report: Ole Miss football involved in 13 of 28 allegations in NCAA case. 9 in the Freeze era.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How do you know Saban was cheating at LSU? You would think with all the in this in-state talent in Louisiana, he wouldn't have to cheat.

i wont say who, but when I Was at OU, someone who was a later 1st rd pick, told me Nick Saban showed up at his house one day when he wasn't supposed to be there. And they told him he had to leave. :heh:

And he said before that, when he took his visit to LSU, the entire player parking lot was new vehicles, SUV's, etc. So it was no secret.

I'm sure that goes on to some lesser degree at many schools....

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i wont say who, but when I Was at OU, someone who was a later 1st rd pick, told me Nick Saban showed up at his house one day when he wasn't supposed to be there. And they told him he had to leave. :heh:

And he said before that, when he took his visit to LSU, the entire player parking lot was new vehicles, SUV's, etc. So it was no secret.

Now that I think of it there was that Bama player I forgot who it was that was taking pic in a brand new challenger

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IdenticalQueasyBlowfish.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What happened to the bullshyt that it had "little to do with football"