Apparently I'm a feminist

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
So according to many girls I've spoken to I'm a feminist because I think women should get equal opportunity as men and not be valued by their looks or sexual potential. Thing is, most guys already think this way and those who don't are a minority.

Few can honestly say they would be cool if their moms/sisters or daughters received less because of who they are or if they were just seen as sentient sex puppets by the male population.

So why internet feminists so mad? The average man today has way more respect for women and know more successful women than 10, 20, and 30 years ago. Tides have been changing fast and now it just seems like internet feminists want it to change faster and are just getting mad at any trivial thing nowadays

Let's not forget a growing percentage of women in the world right now would be stoned to death if they tried to drive or show their face.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're not a feminist.
You're a guy who just isn't a dikk.

It doesn't take any sort of special label or movement to think that women should have access to things men have access to.

If today's feminist wants more credibility, they'd cape for the suffering that women endure in other parts of the world.
They wouldn't be bytching about getting catcalled on the streets of new york.

90% of their movement today is one big #1stWorldProblems meme.

Go to Saudi Arabia in your vegan-friendly canvas shoes and protest to women who are flogged for being raped by their cousins.
Go to Africa and protest female circumcision.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
That's what makes one a feminist it's the belief that men and women should be politically, socially and economically equal

Right now they are not

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Women belong in the kitchen.

Jeremiah 14:7

"Get your ass in the kitchen and make them damn tacos. fukk wrong with these hoes mayne :dahell:?"

O LORD, though our iniquities testify against us, do thou it for thy name's sake: for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against thee.

^^^Context?

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
That's what makes one a feminist it's the belief that men and women should be politically, socially and economically equal

Right now they are not

Politically and economically women are doing great. This will and is having a positive social effect

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps

Right now they are not
a lot of men doing worse than women tho