Apparently poster @Warren Moon about to pull up on ya boy/ let's see how quickly he gets pine boxed

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw it’s real. I thought u genuinely didn’t believe it. So I was trying to show it was real, bc I’m all about supporting and fostering black lives, and our health.

I didn’t know u would troll the health of my aunt and wish death upon her.

You trolled me. U can’t trust every breh u meet online even if your coming from a viewpoint black upliftment.

I took an L. :manny:

If your about black upliftment follow my thread on black entrepreneurship. Follow my thread in 6 figures 6 certs.

I’m talking about how I sold my business and different routes ppl can take as a black male.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-entrepreneurship-resource-thread.769851/

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Warren Moon

U coming

I don't play them games u bytch ass geek

Book yo ticket and get slumped into the aftetlife

fukk u and that aunt u lied about u gay troll ass c00n

Let me know when u make it here
You’re such a lame piece of shyt. Imagine being in your 40s and still meeting people offline to fight. You fukking dummy

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why u post it in the Coli if u didn’t want people to see it?

there is no such thing as privacy on here.

I didn’t post it. I thought he genuinely didn’t think it was real, so I sent a pm.

This was way back when the corona was ramping up in NY and ppl didn’t think black ppl could get it.

at the time black epidemiologists were trying to get the racial breakout of cases in ny, but they wouldn’t release the numbers.

we knew black ppl were getting it worse but nobody said anything until like 2 weeks after I tried to get black ppl to take it serious.