Apparently poster @Warren Moon about to pull up on ya boy/ let's see how quickly he gets pine boxed

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
giphy.gif

dont mind me..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Admit to cyber crimes, Brehs -
if an individual acts without consent or any lawful authorization (i.e. from law enforcement agency and/or a court order) and penetrates a business' firewall to access private servers and cloud storage systems or uses phishing to install malware to desktop and laptop computers with the intent to monitor communications and activities, they can be charged with a crime.

I actually found the contractors that built the first xero version of this forum and still had the source code, just so I could find out who u were, and pull up on you.

100% serious.

I chose not to now.
What contractor gave you consent for that? You need the express permission of the site owner. That’s proprietary information.
:patrice:
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) Act expanded with amendments to include practically any computer in the country (including devices such as servers, desktops, laptops, cellphones, and tablets). leading federal anti-hacking legislation that prohibits unauthorized access to another's computer system

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Admit to cyber crimes, Brehs -
if an individual acts without consent or any lawful authorization (i.e. from law enforcement agency and/or a court order) and penetrates a business' firewall to access private servers and cloud storage systems or uses phishing to install malware to desktop and laptop computers with the intent to monitor communications and activities, they can be charged with a crime.

What contractor gave you consent for that? You need the express permission of the site owner. That’s proprietary information.
:patrice:
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) Act expanded with amendments to include practically any computer in the country (including devices such as servers, desktops, laptops, cellphones, and tablets). leading federal anti-hacking legislation that prohibits unauthorized access to another's computer system

No. The framework is open sourced.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
what’s your question?
how did finding who put the site together give you access to a poster's name and address?

going by the link you posted am i to believe out of the 1600 ip adresses that were leaked, one of them was OP's and you found his personal information through that?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how did finding who put the site together give you access to a poster's name and address?

going by the link you posted am i to believe out of the 1600 ip adresses that were leaked, one of them was OP's and you found his personal information through that?

Xenforo was built off of v bullentin (spelling)

I haven’t found his information. I have chosen not to look for it.

but yes the premise of your question is correct. Data mine all of the available information. Restrict it to certain ip addresses in specific areas.

then if the op posted on specific forums. If not try to find syntax language (writing style), parsing their language, specific distinct terms used, so on and so forth.

it’s pretty standard and how cops find people online. (PDF) Crime Data Mining: A General Framework and Some Examples

it’s how they found Dylan Roofs posts in multiple forums, then subsequently his website.