Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It's funny to me that dudes are silly enough to believe women like that "dad bod" bullshyt.

Actions speak louder than words. That woman that is tired of looking at her sloppy bf/husband is still lusting after the dude with the six pack and broad shoulders. It's always better to be a dude that works on his looks than a regular dude. People still haven't realized that women say stuff to hide their insecurities and talk people into believing whatever shields their ego. What they actually want to do is totally different in a lot of cases.

This right here. I used to have a dad bod, started hitting the gym now I’m muscular. I get alot more female attention now that the dad bod is gone.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

some fellas need to realize... you're trying to apply your "man logic" to "woman logic" and them shyts just don't fit. you'll never really understand why some women choose D cause you're not a woman. accept this fact, and make yourself look like whatever "bod" makes YOU happy.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This right here. I used to have a dad bod, started hitting the gym now I’m muscular. I get alot more female attention now that the dad bod is gone.
That's how it is for a lot of dudes. Getting in better shape leads to more attention and better looking women.

These dudes can get excited over what some forum chicks saying but offline I know the women I like don't want to see me with a gut looking sloppy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's how it is for a lot of dudes. Getting in better shape leads to more attention and better looking women.

These dudes can get excited over what some forum chicks saying but offline I know the women I like don't want to see me with a gut looking sloppy.
:mjlol:

What do you think a lot of people look like behind the screen.

There's a reason why its easier to meet women offline.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Insecure women hate when the power dynamics are not in their favor.

I havent been B since high school, I been stuck at D forever, doing just enough exercise and dieting to not end up an E.

I have an extremely dense musculature like a strongman, from my HS football days. Dont have to work that hard for it, When I do lose this shyt; NIKKA!!!
My triceps, traps, neck and back are massive ass fukk, but my gut is not proportionate so I look deceptively fitter than I actually am.

Gotta get back on my shyt.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

some fellas need to realize... you're trying to apply your "man logic" to "woman logic" and them shyts just don't fit. you'll never really understand why some women choose D cause you're not a woman. accept this fact, and make yourself look like whatever "bod" makes YOU happy.
yeah you can, its pretty easy actually. women can suddenly be objective when you ask them to place a bet on which guys will elicit the most reaction from women in a public setting.

THEN they'll suddenly be "aware" of who's actually considered "hot" universally.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Let's keep it a buck a lot of women are overweight. You think a dude that's in shape doesn't make them self conscious
if you sleep with some that are just KINDA thick
they get insecure, fukk you mean lol

they'll tell you. but i dont think theres alot of guys that can relate to 1. sleepin with alot of women and 2. making women feel insecure based on your appearance. so we're not gonna get alot of those anecdotal experiences here.

i can give you some though ;) lol

darryl

Superstar
Daps
and I say to these bytches...

yw8Mn2.gif

giphy.gif
I bet bottom image will pull more females than top image:pachaha:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
yeah you can, its pretty easy actually. women can suddenly be objective when you ask them to place a bet on which guys will elicit the most reaction from women in a public setting.

THEN they'll suddenly be "aware" of who's actually considered "hot" universally.

But see how you'd have to frame the question in order to get that "objective" response? When you simply ask a woman their "preference" they have a whole different path of thinking than we do.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
But see how you'd have to frame the question in order to get that "objective" response? When you simply ask a woman their "preference" they have a whole different path of thinking than we do.

yep you just gotta trick them bytches into telling the truth. like a rabbit trap xD

they be in game mode like always, so if you ask them "oh what do you like" and depending on how they feel about the dude asking the question, or the agenda they are to push (trying to diminish power of attractive dudes) the answers will vary.

wheb you frame the question the way i put it, not only is it the truth but they are exposing other WOMEN. that "yes we react to that first physically". and what you react to first is the honest answer, but women always put other hamster shyt on things, and THEN start associating negative qualities to certain archetypes of men.

dudes we just say, "oh that chick got a small waste and nice tities and ass? yep i respect that" eveb if a dude likes big bytches or somethin' he still KNOWS most people want that small waste and big titties.