Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:myman: He's the reason I found the pic. I'll rep you his name.

thats-my-type-a118bd3432.jpg

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
woman only like dad bobs because 1) they think dudes who are too ripped are gay 2) they are insecure about their own looks
I mean, I know a surprising amount of women that prefer bigger men or that are with men with that body-type exactly . I workout and take care of myself so I prefer a man that does the same. Body D is indicative of a man that doesn’t.

But in reality the average person is not a gung-ho gym person, and there are many women with bodies that are not quite where they want them to be, so not surprised that they’d also be okay with a man with an imperfect body too.:yeshrug:

this. if you have experience with women then you'll notice that the women that you fukk that are not so much the gym type are more insecure about how they stack up to you.

im have a pretty great body not gonna lie, modeled n shyt. so alot of dudes that have experience arent even necessarily dudes that are experienced with being...physically awesome to a chick. they act different, and if they feel they dont stack up they'll show it. some girls dont let you see them change lol
whereas if they were fukking with the D guy GUARANTEE theyd be more comfortable

but the confident/hotter ones do...

also, ask the girls which guy will they bet money on to turn more heads on the street and in the bar. and they would NOT be choosing D. so they KNOW which is more attractive on a general level. they just are speaking of what they want a relationship with

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Some women like the idea of muscles but are put off when they feel it's excessive, the weird thing is what they deem as excessive is usually not.
Think of it like fake ass and t*ts. Dudes like big asss and t*ts but when it's too big or unnatural looking then it's a turn off.

I find a chick with a little more body fat attractive over the chick who went out her way to look extreme.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Let's be very very honest here. A "Dad Bod" or a dude with an "Average" body is more along the lines of "skinny fat" or even "sloppy" fat. The D. option is more along the lines of a strong hefty dude. D. option has a powerlifter or sloppy linebacker physique. Even D.'s physique isn't a "Dad bod" physique. It's only a "Dad bod" physique in the sense of an athletic dude or a weightlifting dude who got injured or retired and let himself go a little bit. Thats a completely different physique than a dude who lives a sedentary lifestyle and hasn't even looked at a weight. We gotta be honest.

:hubie:

True dad bod:

Dad-Bods-Are-Even-More-Desirable-Than-Six-Packs-According-to-New-Survey.webp

steve-harvey-big-boom.jpg

:mjlol: :dame:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Probably because they want big bear like dudes. I believe a line backer would get chosen over cut dudes by most women. Women like that burly look

yet like i said, if each woman were to have to place money on which man would turn the most female heads in public (which is basically indicating which one is TRULY desirable) then they would pick B and C. so they know objective looks vs. the shyt they try to throw out there to dimish power from the aesthetic brothas

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Yes but you quoted him and said "that's not a dad bod". He never said he had a dad bod. He simply said he's not cut up. Thread topic is one thing but putting words in people's mouths :dame: is another.
You trying to start an argument out of nothing.

It was in relation to what you had initially said regarding preferring thick men. I just wanted to know what you meant by thick :yeshrug:

I really dgaf what body he has lmao, I'm a dude. I just said those weren't dad bods in case he was confused:stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Let's be very very honest here. A "Dad Bod" or a dude with an "Average" body is more along the lines of "skinny fat" or even "sloppy" fat. The D. option is more along the lines of a strong hefty dude. D. option has a powerlifter or sloppy linebacker physique. Even D.'s physique isn't a "Dad bod" physique. It's only a "Dad bod" physique in the sense of an athletic dude or a weightlifting dude who got injured or retired and let himself go a little bit. Thats a completely different physique than a dude who lives a sedentary lifestyle and hasn't even looked at a weight. We gotta be honest.

:hubie:

True dad bod:

Dad-Bods-Are-Even-More-Desirable-Than-Six-Packs-According-to-New-Survey.webp

steve-harvey-big-boom.jpg

:mjlol: :dame:

This shyt depressing, I'm hitting the gym after work:picard:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I know for me it's true. Maybe because I am skinny and petite myself I don't like skinny men. I mean, what can a skinny man do for me? He surely cant keep me warm at night so what's the point? Slightly chubby men( not fat men) have always been my preference. Muscle bound men are nice to look at but they tend to have shytty personalities and horrible dikks.
horrible dikks? expand lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this. if you have experience with women then you'll notice that the women that you fukk that are not so much the gym type are more insecure about how they stack up to you.

im have a pretty great body not gonna lie, modeled n shyt. so alot of dudes that have experience arent even necessarily dudes that are experienced with being...physically awesome to a chick. they act different, and if they feel they dont stack up they'll show it. some girls dont let you see them change lol
whereas if they were fukking with the D guy GUARANTEE theyd be more comfortable

but the confident/hotter ones do...

also, ask the girls which guy will they bet money on to turn more heads on the street and in the bar. and they would NOT be choosing D. so they KNOW which is more attractive on a general level. they just are speaking of what they want a relationship with

I thought it was common knowledge that women want to one night stand the rip dude but prefer "dad bods" for long term relationships.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they don't this article and post always comes around the time when people give up on resolutions and so they're giving those people the confidence to stay fat.
wouldn't be surprised if this is a marketing ploy by nabisco and the rest.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I thought it was common knowledge that women want to one night stand the rip dude but prefer "dad bods" for long term relationships.

thus the one night stand is true actual attraction and the relationship is a farce. based on comfort and other dumb shyt. but the relationship D guy isnt actually more ATTRACTIVE, meaning he doesnt have more access to women.

so in other words i rather be the guy too hot to be in a relationahip with insecure bytches. than D and be rewarded for my sub par physical attraction and mediocrity and think im winning bc i make some chick feel comfy...thats losing kid.

then when you're in the relationship they will hold that one hot guy they fukked over your head and say " see what i CAN get though ;)" thats what they do brehs...its about power