Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t nothing always absolute. Any kind of person can like any kind. But this linear thinking a lot of y’all have really puts it into perspective as to why y’all don’t think Megan can twerk & like anime :jbhmm:
Yep. That’s how a lot of people are online.
All differences are irreconcilable. No patience for paradox, nuance or perspective. Simplistic, rigid patterns.

Meanwhile life will troll the holy FUKK outta you and u will always wanna blow up the world if you expecting existence to play by those rules. Life sitting there with the :lolbron::umad:face.
This type of shyt comes from not having enough life experience and living vicariously through fake accounts of life from... fake accounts.
Every girl love this nikka

Jesus Christ. I had to stop and stare for a minute b/c he looks EXACTLY like one of my exes.
Light skinned, beard, arms, the tattoos. If that was an Iron Man graphic tee, they would have been twins.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus Christ. I had to stop and stare for a minute b/c he looks EXACTLY like one of my exes.
Light skinned, beard, arms, the tattoos. If that was an Iron Man graphic tee, they would have been twins.

Girrrrrl! Been following him on IG for a few years. My little ass and him would look hella weird but I'll volunteer as tribute for my sisters. :pachaha:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
a lot women are self-conscious about their bodies - unless they're about that fitness life, they're not trying to be reminded that they need to step it up like that

all my girls run/work out, though #warmclimategang :mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Girrrrrl! Been following him on IG for a few years. My little ass and him would look hella weird but I'll volunteer as tribute for my sisters. :pachaha:
Edit: LMAO U A NUT!
I should dm u a pic of my ex but I don’t even wanna invite that energy back in my life. Nikka still be trying to hit me up on some “Hey big head” type shyt.

He “fukk boi fabulous”. :russ: When I tell u that dude had SO many chicks willing to do ANYTHING for him. His ass got groupies.
That’s why I KNOW u ain’t gotta be super buff to pull chicks. His ass used to get gifts from bytches watching his Twitch streams. I got hate mail from them bytches when we started streaming together.
:laff::laff::laff:
I know tons of regular dudes with literal female simps. Just be cute, big, make em feel safe, have a lil bit of style, be masculine and smell good.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
A bytch i was talkin' to told me "you need to get fat. I want me a teddy bear"

I gave that bytch $5 and told her go make a basket at the carnival:camby:

Never talked to that bytch again.

Her and her new man aint missed any meals. They sound like the introduction of tag team wrestlers.

".....at a combined weight of 550 lbs...."

:mjlol:

:pachaha:

Daps
Peep all the comments, B and D was getting all the love. Obviously I’m not shocked by B but I’m shocked that D got way more love than A and C
:ohhh:

I'm somewhere between B & D.......leaner than D but not as cut as B.

Not really a shock. I think most women prefer "C" if they're just looking at a dude as eye-candy or having a random night. For long-term stuff, they probably think B is ideal but love D too because he looks....uh.....strong :dame:.

It's just like cars. If you make a solid salary (maybe $85k/year in middle America) with no debt and win a free car, what car are you picking? A sports car gets you excited but no one wants to drive a 600 HP ride with RWD on slick streets in mid-January. You pick something a little more practical.

Plus...sports car requires maintenance. A "type C" dude doesn't just roll out of bed like that. He's going to want to eat organic everything and probably tracks his micros and macros like a hunter tracks deer. The average American broad doesn't want her man making her look foolish in the gym AND the dinner table. Probably figures he won't have time for anything but working out and drinking protein shakes.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some women like the idea of muscles but are put off when they feel it's excessive, the weird thing is what they deem as excessive is usually not.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Women are allegedly or supposed to be less shallow on looks b/c we traditionally and potentially have had more to lose if shyt goes left simply paying attention to strictly looks in men.

We want someone who looks good. Everyone does. But (sane) women will calibrate accordingly to adjust for other important factors b/c we might be raising a family with somebody so you need to account for personality, stability, protection, and if u can tolerate that person forever or if he is going to irritate u so much that you will have to shank him in his sleep if he talks about “submission” and try hard HOH shyt one more time.
:stopitslime:
It’s got nothing to do with women being better or mature. It’s got to do with being forced pragmatism due to physiological vulnerabilities. (Please don’t apply this logic to a lot of the unstable bytches hiding out among womankind these days.)

Men are more likely to rationalize fukking toxic chicks with only looks to offer and will also allow themselves to be used by these chicks for money b/c at the base biological level, it’s less likely that she can overtake him in a 1v1. She can be crazy all day long, but punching a whole ass man just ain’t gon end well. Which is why I‘m always the first to tell chicks to keep their hands to themselves and derive so much entertainment from the gender shyt, b/c a lot of it ain’t based in common sense. Like them trannies in wrestling putting chicks in headlocks.:mjlol::laff:

Chicks who take the same risks in mate selection as men are in a lotta cases legit unhinged or touched in the head...even more than most of us women are. Caring only about a man’s looks, disregarding possible sociopathic/psychotic tendencies, risking it all for dikk...that ain’t normative female behavior.

Reckless for men is different than reckless for women. That shyt catches up to men eventually as well but it’s more immediate for women.

Thats also why u are more likely to see a tenured professor risking his career to sexually harass or get tricked by a young chick, than you would a woman. Only chicks with the lowest self-esteem and mental illness would jeopardize the bag for dikk. Because base physical strength and less reproductive responsibility makes a lotta dudes think they invincible in a way that doesn’t translate to reasonable outcomes for women.

Meanwhile men will throw their lives away over some p*ssy, then start again get more and do it again. Betcha bottom dollar, Jeff Bezos gon get married again. Why? Because male physiology and strength makes them more inclined to be riskier and less concerned about characteristics beyond base desire fulfillment in mate selection than women b:c they can’t get pregnant and aren’t physically vulnerable in the same way.

Which is hilarious b/c men are constantly bytching about chicks not choosing nice men even if chicks aren’t physically attracted to them but are the main ones only taking looks into account in mate selection.

Try and push a nice chick whose ugly on a man and see how far u get. :mjlol:Same dudes who rampage about nice guys finishing last literally don’t even acknowledge chicks who aren’t physically attractive to them no matter HOW nice they are...all while getting mad if women exercise similar preferences.

God I love human beings.:mjlol:We can be ridiculous sometimes.

Now a lot of dudes are becoming more looks oriented b/c women are now starting to attribute more importance to looks due to increased economic opportunities for women, only to find that women don’t even care all that much about shyt like that anyway which is why a lot of dudes get frustrated by women saying they like dad bods when they did everything they could to become a perfect male specimen only for chicks to be like “it’s aight”.

A lot of chicks think it’s fun to encourage the same insecurities in men through the broadcasting of unreasonable preferences as men have traditionally done to women. That’s why u all of a sudden got all these size queens outchea talking about big dikk and acting like perfect male bodies are the end all be all.

Men do not need to take this shyt to heart, anymore than women do b/c human attraction can be fickle as hell. The last thing I want is a male populace riddled with as many insecurities about their physicality as women have on TOP of the other insecurities they got. Women don’t yet realize they are creating monsters:francis:

But I digress.
There’s room at the table for everybody to get in where they fit in b/c life and reproductive impetuous actually WANTS a diverse species.

No matter what ur body type is, you can get play.:yeshrug:
We gon be alright.

Nah this ain't it brehette.

You're just a lying, lazy fat chick that doesn't know what she wants so let me tell you:

You need a prize like me that's in the gym 3 x a day, $2million in my 401k that's making hoes like you squirt at least 4 times per day.

fukk outta here with all that gender role psychology shyt. We all the same and every woman fits into the same box because I said so.

Miserable bed wench

Daps
To be fair D is a 3 or 4 month cut away from being brolic. A will have the most trouble.

I think "A" will do well if they're either above average in looks (facially) or are taller than average. Dark/lean brehs will 6-packs always do well, especially if they can dress a little. Mostly seem to pull good looking black women but sometimes they pull pawgs......at least what I've seen.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nah this ain't it brehette.

You're just a lying, lazy fat chick that doesn't know what she wants so let me tell you:

You need a prize like me that's in the gym 3 x a day, $2million in my 401k that's making hoes like you squirt at least 4 times per day.

fukk outta here with all that gender role psychology shyt. We all the same and every woman fits into the same box because I said so.

Miserable bed wench
:russ::russ::russ::laff::laff::laff:RIGHT!

Im surprised some variation of this hasn’t been posted yet!
Oh and if ur over the age of 25, u might as well just die.:deadmanny:

REPPED!