Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I noticed that as well.

Also, men into fitness like that (and are not professional athletes) -- are extremely extra and controlling sometimes. I'm vegan - and I have dated someone like that before -- never again.

I don't need nobody asking about my carb/macro intake and trying to make me eat meat and eggs. Why being Vegan is bad...blah blah blah.

Being in my mouth every five seconds - shaming me over eating sugar - or telling me that's why my deltoids ain't popping cause I ain't lifting heavy enough. SO!?

Also, most women are not into big overly defined muscles and veins likes that. Unless the veins are on their penis ...just saying.

Fukk outta here fat bytch

I'm joking queen :hug:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Edit: LMAO U A NUT!
I should dm u a pic of my ex but I don’t even wanna invite that energy back in my life. Nikka still be trying to hit me up on some “Hey big head” type shyt.

He “fukk boi fabulous”. :russ: When I tell u that dude had SO many chicks willing to do ANYTHING for him. His ass got groupies.
That’s why I KNOW u ain’t gotta be super buff to pull chicks. His ass used to get gifts from bytches watching his Twitch streams. I got hate mail from them bytches when we started streaming together.
:laff::laff::laff:
I know tons of regular dudes with literal female simps. Just be cute, big, make em feel safe, have a lil bit of style, be masculine and smell good.

Yeah no, I don't need that energy on my spirit lol.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
It's somewhat true tho, only dudes will notice another breh's traps, women are like :manny:

Speak on it breh. Most could give two shyts about lats, delts and what you bench.

They will notice the fukk out of some dirty, chewed up fingernails, kicks looking like they doing the broom challenge and a lingering cloud of must regardless of how fit you are :francis:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
D and that Kane Kong dude y’all are posting are worlds away :russ:

D used to lift in high school and college and hasn’t seen a weight room in a couple years, fukk months. That’s called letting yourself go.

Kane Kong dude on the other hand is in the gym just as much as C, at the very minimum like 3x a week, but he’s just not dieting to get ripped, his goal is to get big.

Two entirely different things

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What is the title of the thread mlady?

Yes but you quoted him and said "that's not a dad bod". He never said he had a dad bod. He simply said he's not cut up. Thread topic is one thing but putting words in people's mouths :dame: is another.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So you over looked the word toned on purpose or you just wanted to post some flabby white men? :dame:

This is the D body type I'm talking about.

big-guy.jpg

The middle all day.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm between B and C.

6'1 214 lbs

Dad bod will be okay in my 50's I guess. Probably not though. Lifting and eating right is part of my lifestyle at this point.

:manny: