Apple Announces 'Far Out' September 7 Event Set to Feature iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8 and More

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Probably gotta hit up Best buy or T-Mobile for the best trade in deals apple will give you like 400 bucks for that phone.

Can't front I miss my iPhone and I got the s21 fe but I'm trying to be a mature minded man and not switch phones but tech is cool.

If I go apple again my Samsung won't sell for anything and that's a problem. I'll be spending 700 bucks outta pocket for a iPhone apple watch and aurprod pros so I'm trying to stick with Samsung.

$400?:what:You'd think Apple would give you more for a Samsung product if they want you to switch to their device.

I might cop one anyway, not sure. I'm not going for an Apple Watch. The air pods I might go for.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I got a question. If I dropped an iPhone in the rain a few weeks back and now it’s going back and forth with the Apple sign, can it still be fixed. I could get about $600 if it works and was going to trade it in for something new.

Figured I’d ask before I wasted the time and money trying.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I got a question. If I dropped an iPhone in the rain a few weeks back and now it’s going back and forth with the Apple sign, can it still be fixed. I could get about $600 if it works and was going to trade it in for something new.

it sounds like the you might've soaked the internals or it just shook the board inside
if you haven't tried a system restore or you haven't put it into recovery mode I would consider it bricked

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it sounds like the you might've soaked the internals or it just shook the board inside
if you haven't tried a system restore or you haven't put it into recovery mode I would consider it bricked
I can get it to where it’s asking to connect the cord to the computer, but it won’t do anything after and I reboot it then it goes back to the same issue of the flashing Apple sign.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Give it a while.

I dropped my X in the pool in June and it worked for a few hours (except Face ID) but then stopped working completely.

like you said, it would flash apple logo and reboot or tell me to connect it to a pc.

so I went and bought another one and put my X in the box.

about a month and a half later I randomly tried to turn it on and it worked (Except face ID).

so there’s hope it could work again but it may take a while

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I can get it to where it’s asking to connect the cord to the computer, but it won’t do anything after and I reboot it then it goes back to the same issue of the flashing Apple sign.
usually that means it can't find the system folder anymore for some reason.
I don't think all is lost though there should be a way still

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Bought me a popsocket case and venom grip :obama:

Had to google that sounded like sumn else
laff.gif