Apple Announces 'Far Out' September 7 Event Set to Feature iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8 and More

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Just left the Apple Store 7:55am PST. Reserved the Black 14 Pro 512GB to pick up and activate at 12:15pm today.

Some folks have already started queuing up for the early 8am appts.

Thank goodness I have the day off. Gonna hit the gym, watch Atlanta, do some errands then circle back. Not pre-ordering was such a good idea especially when I have an Apple store within a 10 min bike ride.

EDIT: LMAO, the Apple staff were applauding the first customer that came in pick up his 14 :russ:

light blue was also the unique color for the 13 pro. it dropped at launch. dark green dropped a couple months ago. both are the unique colors.

Ahh got it. Good looks, what was/were the unique color(s) for the 12?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just left the Apple Store 7:55am PST. Reserved the Black 14 Pro 512GB to pick up and activate at 12:15pm today.

Thank goodness I have the day off. Gonna hit the gym, watch Atlanta, do some errands then circle back. Not pre-ordering was such a good idea especially when I have an Apple store within a 10 min bike ride.

EDIT: LMAO, the Apple staff were applauding the first customer that came in pick up his 14 :russ:

why did they make u come back in 4 hours instead of giving it to you when u rolled up in there the first time?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I need to resist today. The urge will pass

nervous-sports.gif

But like as low as 12$ per month for a pro if I return my 12pro :damn: AAHHHH

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Got mine. For those with Space Black the phone is darker than all the hands on and even the pictures on the site which look lighter, shyt had me questioning my order

Purple will move the most almost like every new color but space black is the one imo

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
it's only $12. u probably trick that off on some ol bullshyt daily.

that's not even 50 cents a day.
I know but that’s like the 128gb version I would have to upgrade to 256gb which would be still good I think but man
Ima try to run it by wifey and see :lolbron:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
why did they make u come back in 4 hours instead of giving it to you when u rolled up in there the first time?

Not sure tbh, I think it might just be to ensure they don't run out for those who pre-orded.

Once they opened at 8 am I was actually about to head to gym and then go back later at 12:15 for the pickup, decided instead to hop into the store and actually have some hands-on time with the phone (the camera bezel is massive man).

When I was playing with the 14 Pro an employee asked me if I wanted to buy it now. I told him I had an appt at 12:15 but he said they'd just get me out the way now.

So actually ended up copping then and there (also go a silicon case). Right now I'm just transferring data from my 8 to the 14. About another 40 mins and then I'm gucci.

My next apple purchase will likely be the new Mac air or maybe the Mac Pro book, prob early next year. My current air from 2013 is on it's last legs lol.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not sure tbh, I think it might just be to ensure they don't run out for those who pre-orded.

Once they opened at 8 am I was actually about to head to gym and then go back later at 12:15 for the pickup, decided instead to hop into the store and actually have some hands-on time with the phone (the camera bezel is massive man).

When I was playing with the 14 Pro an employee asked me if I wanted to buy it now. I told him I had an appt at 12:15 but he said they'd just get me out the way now.

So actually ended up copping then and there (also go a silicon case). Right now I'm just transferring data from my 8 to the 14. About another 40 mins and then I'm gucci.

My next apple purchase will likely be the new Mac air or maybe the Mac Pro book, prob early next year. My current air from 2013 is on it's last legs lol.

all the apple silica macbooks are :fire:

ALL of them. you will be making a sizeable upgrade.

I would never buy a case from the apple store when they charge like $40. I already ordered one off amazon for $5.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

the 12 pro had the dark blue. (had that too)

38675-73736-50532868911_a8c15f0988_k-xl.jpg

13 pro had this blue

960x0.jpg

green 13 pro
c77ef65a2902ebbba20fb6679e1a5070.jpg

purple 14 pro
deeppurple-1.png