Apple Announces 'Far Out' September 7 Event Set to Feature iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8 and More

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How y’all feeling the new phone fellas?

Im loving my 14 pro max, even tho my case didn’t get here yet :unimpressed: It’s way faster and I like the dynamic island more than I thought I would. Transferring everything over and syncing my watch to the new phone has been a breeze. Gonna go trade in my X tmrw.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
If you're going to use a screen protector, look no further than the Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector. It lines up the phone with the screen protector. Literally all you have to do is press, and it is perfectly aligned. I used to hate free hand applying screen protectors because the shyt would never line up perfectly. With this one, its a perfect line up. I have one on my 12 right now, and will be getting one for my 14 Plus.

I second this!

Got my phone today. The purple is gorgeous. I love how the color looks different depending on lighting/angle.

I'm going to try to go without a case for a while.

I installed the Spigen screen protector straight out of the box and it was flawless. It was the easiest glass protector install I've had over the past few years.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Do y’all go screen protector even when you have a sturdy case. I copped a black silicon case from Apple because I like the minimalist look (first time rocking a case). Asked an employee if I should do a screen protector and he said if you’re careful and have a case, you should be good…

Y’all using the always on display ?

Nah, first thing I turned off lol

How many of yall got that purple pro? That shyt hard af :banderas:

Maaan, not gonna lie. When I went into the store today I contemplated it because it looked much better than I thought but that black was calling my name

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Do y’all go screen protector even when you have a sturdy case. I copped a black silicon case from Apple because I like the minimalist look (first time rocking a case). Asked an employee if I should do a screen protector and he said if you’re careful and have a case, you should be good…

Maaan, not gonna lie. When I went into the store today I contemplated it because it looked much better than I thought but that black was calling my name
Yea black sexy as fukk …. Yea I always do screen protector with case….. my 12 pro don’t have one scratch on it

I copped a case and screen protector from Amazon

Do y’all do apple care monthly? I never get that shyt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Black phones are boring af. I got shafted by Samsung bc they only released the s21 ultra 256gb in black. I wanted the damn silver

If Apple ever releases a project red Pro :noah:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yea black sexy as fukk …. Yea I always do screen protector with case….. my 12 pro don’t have one scratch on it

I copped a case and screen protector from Amazon

Do y’all do apple care monthly? I never get that shyt

I think I’ll just do the screen protector since I have a case. Might as well go all out.

Nah, no apple care for me.

Black phones are boring af. I got shafted by Samsung bc they only released the s21 ultra 256gb in black. I wanted the damn silver

If Apple ever releases a project red Pro :noah:

I’ve only done black and silver. But I will do Green for the 13 Pro. Never cared for Gold but the Purple was very very tempting but I wanted to pick up today, and purple was hot in demand.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
iPhone 13 Pro Max for 999 or the iPhone 14 plus for 899

This for mom dukes

13 will not be unlocked the 14 will be unlocked