Apple Announces 'Far Out' September 7 Event Set to Feature iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8 and More

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My phone carrier 13 mins away from me by car got iPhone 14 pro's 256gb.
I made the caculation, and I would be paying 16,79$ for my the iPhone by me giving my iPhone 12 in for 600$, and like 45$ for my plan............
I would have to give the iPhone back in 2 years or pay the 590$

Yo I think ima do it
fukk IT I THINK IMA DO IT :damn:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My phone carrier 13 mins away from me by car got iPhone 14 pro's 256gb.
I made the caculation, and I would be paying 16,79$ for my the iPhone by me giving my iPhone 12 in for 600$, and like 45$ for my plan............
I would have to give the iPhone back in 2 years or pay the 590$

Yo I think ima do it
fukk IT I THINK IMA DO IT :damn:
I'ma give my iPhone 12 to wifey instead, and just get the it with the normal financing and then get the iPhone lol comes to 36$ bucks a month.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
If you're going to use a screen protector, look no further than the Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector. It lines up the phone with the screen protector. Literally all you have to do is press, and it is perfectly aligned. I used to hate free hand applying screen protectors because the shyt would never line up perfectly. With this one, its a perfect line up. I have one on my 12 right now, and will be getting one for my 14 Plus.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
bear with me this may sound stupid
but will a screen protector mess with the "dynamic island" in any way since the screen protectors are covering the hole between the camera and the notch part?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
all the apple silica macbooks are :fire:

ALL of them. you will be making a sizeable upgrade.

I would never buy a case from the apple store when they charge like $40. I already ordered one off amazon for $5.

Yea, I'm sure there were cases on Amazon, but I just wanted everything good going out the door.

I'm probably gonna bike to the apple store tomorrow. for me it's 11 miles, so that'll be a good hour of riding. might take the train back home since it literally is next to the apple store doors.

11 miles is a good look, great exercise then set up the phone on the train ride back.

*I think I’m gon raw dog my phone this year

*Screen protector will be copped

See, my 5, 6s and 8 I went without a case. Never broke or cracked the glass. The phones deff had scuffs and knicks tho. This will be the first one I'll actually keep in the Apple Silicon Case throughout. Help preserve the re-sale value and just for good aesthetics.

But I may change my mind later on..my work phone is a 12 and I go caseless with that (might change tho). I'm careful with phones and don't really drop em.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yea, I'm sure there were cases on Amazon, but I just wanted everything good going out the door.

11 miles is a good look, great exercise then set up the phone on the train ride back.

See, my 5, 6s and 8 I went without a case. Never broke or cracked the glass. The phones deff had scuffs and knicks tho. This will be the first one I'll actually keep in the Apple Silicon Case throughout. Help preserve the re-sale value and just for good aesthetics.

But I may change my mind later on..my work phone is a 12 and I go caseless with that (might change tho). I'm careful with phones and don't really drop em.
shyt Verizon had a promo $800 no matter the condition when u upgrade

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I had to delete all the games on my phone to make room for the IOS16 update. I updated last night. I'm really impressed with how much more fluid my phone is now. It was a bit jittery before, but now it is super smooth. I have a 12, btw. Anyone else with an older iphone update to IOS16?