Apple TV streaming service

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"Let's toss $15 mil at an A-lister to do a prestige drama that HBO passed on a decade ago and FX passed on 4 years ago that will start strong and waver off by episode 4 ending up being kinda ok i guess." that's the AppleTV gameplan

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"Let's toss $15 mil at an A-lister to do a prestige drama that HBO passed on a decade ago and FX passed on 4 years ago that will start strong and waver off by episode 4 ending up being kinda ok i guess." that's the AppleTV gameplan
People love to hate on Apple TV shows and their low viewership, but they also have put out some of the best shows of the past few years:

Severance
Pachinko
Slow Horses
For All Mankind
Silo

Conz

Superstar
Daps
People love to hate on Apple TV shows and their low viewership, but they also have put out some of the best shows of the past few years:

Severance
Pachinko
Slow Horses
For All Mankind
Silo
every show i've watched on Apple has been... fine. they all feel like what i described - old big money scripts/ideas that have floated around hollywood that HBO passed on, and someone attached a big star to.

i bailed on Slow Horses and Silo and never got around to the others tbf

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
every show i've watched on Apple has been... fine. they all feel like what i described - old big money scripts/ideas that have floated around hollywood that HBO passed on, and someone attached a big star to.

Slow Horses season 3 was fire. Severance is legit great. As was s2 and 3 of for all mankind

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

It takes awhile for silo to get off the ground, too many ideas

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Sugar Ep 6

So they did the big reveal, which most of us could see from a mile away.

We got this before Penguin?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Slow Horses season 3 was fire. Severance is legit great. As was s2 and 3 of for all mankind
i gotta go back. i thought it was gonna be "funny," at least in a dry british way and the pilot wasn't so i just never came back

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Sugar Ep 6

So they did the big reveal, which most of us could see from a mile away.

We got this before Penguin?
i'll be honest, i haven't really paid 100% attention, but i plan to watch later and my guess is
he's AI trained on old noir movies, etc