Apple’s iPhone 14 to lose the SIM tray in US, relying entirely on eSIM

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple keeps getting away with this shyt and that’s why they keep doing it.

But one day they’re gonna go too far and it’s gonna damage the company. I dunno when that day will come but it’s gonna happen.

Daps
Y'all saying fukk Apple. But they set trends and these other companies follow. Like the removal of the earphones and chargers. So don't be surprised if Samsung and 'em follows.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
don't remind me.

still salty they followed taking out the headphone jack and SD card slot
i wont buy a phone if i cant have a headphone jack, microSD slot, and removable SIM

i already compromised with the battery... no longer

my motorola android is kinda wack but at least i got swappable storage

samsung can eat a dikk

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk that. I depend on swapping sims to local carriers when I travel abroad.

It says only US iPhones so when I go abroad in a few months, I hope their iPhone 14s have a sim tray because I’m coppin

Yeah I don't know if I like that. So easy to buy a prepaid SIM and pop it into a dual SIM phone when traveling. I don't buy Apple products but I'm worried that other manufacturers going to copy them.
:dahell:Are y’all joking? Fuk you need a physical sim tray for when you can just buy an eSim overseas and scan a barcode to activate? You phone has dual sim capability (one physical, one eSim) if it’s iPhone XS or later. Just keep your domestic sim in the phone and turn off in settings when overseas. This is all I do when I travel overseas…

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps