AppleTV+'s new show: Servant... Produced by M. Knight Shamalamadingdong

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have no idea what the hell M. Night is trying to do with this slow ass show.
I watched all of the 2nd seasons so far yesterday and nothing really happens at all to move the plot forward.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I binged the whole series up until episode 6 of this season. So I’m one episode behind.

I feel bad for folks that watched season 1 in real time cuz that cliffhanger was some bs. I can tell that the writers will be stringing us along as far as they can. The characters on this show do a lot of stuff that doesn’t make sense. nikkas just drugged and kidnapped a nanny and at least 4 parties are acting like this shyt is normal.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binging the show with my wife. Season one was decent, loved the atmosphere, slow burn, suspense and dark humor. Didn’t like how illogical the characters’ actions were and the lack of payoff in the finale. In the middle of season 2 now and they’re stretching this shyt out to the point where it’s annoying

The husband and brother are both pussies who enable their wife’s delusions by not telling her the truth about the baby but I guess that’s the point of the show

If the payoff for all the slow build is underwhelming in the season 2 finale then I’m probably gonna be done with the show. Characters are way too unlikeable and their actions too ridiculous for me to stick around for another season

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Binging the show with my wife. Season one was decent, loved the atmosphere, slow burn, suspense and dark humor. Didn’t like how illogical the characters’ actions were and the lack of payoff in the finale. In the middle of season 2 now and they’re stretching this shyt out to the point where it’s annoying

The husband and brother are both pussies who enable their wife’s delusions by not telling her the truth about the baby but I guess that’s the point of the show

If the payoff for all the slow build is underwhelming in the season 2 finale then I’m probably gonna be done with the show. Characters are way too unlikeable and their actions too ridiculous for me to stick around for another season

Show was greenlit for 6 seasons. I binged it all like you and had similar reactions. I wouldn’t count on anything being explained anytime soon. This show would be WOAT to watch in real time

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t watch this show. Just saw an article saying his daughter directed some eps and she is hot.

Hopefully she does have his same ear for dialogue.

Sorry: Added

Last edited: